James Cameron's Avatar 2 The Game?

Discus and support James Cameron's Avatar 2 The Game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The seq the Avatar is coming out around the 2018-2019 year. That should give Microsoft plenty of time to work with the original creators and cast to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by avatar316, May 1, 2016.

1. avatar316

The seq the Avatar is coming out around the 2018-2019 year. That should give Microsoft plenty of time to work with the original creators and cast to make a sequel gam. They would absolutely kill this game! If they could make it an Xbox exclusive, it would
    rocket sale thr the roof. There are multiple reasons why Microsoft should consider the idea.

1. Everyone loves Avatar

This movie is a 2 billion dollar box office. Who wouldn't want to run around the world of Pandora.

2. Xbox exclusive

Making this game exclusive to Xbox would boost sales. It would sale like GTA 5 in many ways. Also, those who don't have an Xbox would buy one and buy the game. literally have a co worker who doesn game but, he will be buying the PS4 just to play No Man's
    Sky. He is just an average guy. We have thousands of average guys in the world. Microsoft would profit of the game and the boost in console sales.

How would the people like this game

Completely open world would be great. The players should be able to connect the the Tree of Souls at anytime. They should be able to run thro the environment smoothly. The first game was really blocky and out of place when it came to that. The game should
    feature the surviving members of the Na'vi. They could recount the great battle their own eyes.

Online would also be amazing. Players could choose a clan to belong to. They could be give their own individual jobs having to do with the everyday life of Pandorians. They could be train to farm the land, hunt, or become a warrior. The warrior type could
    further be broken down into Archers, Horsemen, or Ikran riders. They can have have a wide variety of weapons and tools to help them make it.

Peer to peer conversations could work. Those who have a mic could communicate among each other privately. The could work during war.

The Tree of Souls could be a type of PM system throughout the world.

I have plenty of ideas to go around. I need the support of the amazing Live members to bring attention to Microsoft. Leave comme if you want to add anything to the concept. Thanks!

:)

2. Could Put The games available for purchase?

Tekken 6 and other games are not available for purchase in Brazil live in the other games I want are:

Samurai Warriors 2 : Xtreme Legend and Empires

Phantasy Star Universe Ambition Of The Illuminus

Dead or Alive 4

Ice age 3 : Dawn of the Dinossaurs

James Cameron's Avatar The Game

Fatal Frame 1 and 2

Obscure 1

The Sims 3 Pets

Transformers The Game,Dark of The Moon and Revenge of The Fallen

Some are available but cannot buy

41d4fb74-4abc-42c9-bf7b-7090fca95765, May 1, 2016
  3. CoD series finally getting tiresome?

@pinbot. Why are you saying the game sold poorly? Because of some stupid thread on this board? BO2 has grossed 1 Billion dollars in 15 days. That's faster than James Cameron's Avatar ticket game. It also took the first Black Ops two and a half months to
    reach that milestone. MW3 did it in 16 days. Now how exactly is the game selling badly? What games are exceeding that?

Murderstyle75, May 2, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Not everyone loves Avatar,it was an average film which had some good special effects.Watched it once & that was enough.

The first Avatar game was awful.There might be another one but develeopers seem to have got the hint that gamers don't like cheap,bad movie tie in games as there haven't been that many in ages.

Sorry but I think most of us can live without another Avatar game & I can't see it boosting console sales in any way if it was exclusive.

Daft Badger, May 2, 2016
  5. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    1. Everyone loves Avatar then call me MR NoBody! The movie was a great 3d popcorn cartoon. But some of the scenes and actions during the movie threw out of the experience. The cartoon is so average that when I flip into while channel surfing I keep going.

2. Why be . Xbox exclusive if one is true?

Jasperrdm, May 4, 2016
  6. I highly doubt we'll see another game based on the Avatar movies. And I doubt MS would buy the exclusive rights for a movie based game.

As for the movie, I'm no fan. It's the type of movie that's getting sequels only because it did so well at the box office and has Jame's Cameron's name attached to it. I bet if James Cameron was not the director of the first movie, it wouldn't have done
    so good, it probably would have been forgotten and probably would not have gotten any sequels.

Dr Black Bones, May 5, 2016
  7. I liked the movie, it was an interesting sci-fi film but by no means do I think they should release another game.... They should take that time to develop an original story and vibrant environment instead of rehashing something that was done in CG and will
    fall short when someone is actually controlling the movements.

Any likes are appreciated as I'm applying to be an xbl ambassador

Axel Nightmare, May 6, 2016
  8. James Cameron's Avatar 2 The Game?

His gamertag is " AVATAR..." now I understand...

Axel Nightmare, May 6, 2016
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Word of advice,having someone liking your post doesn't mean you'll have more of a chance of being accepted into the ambassador program & even if you are,liking your own posts doesn't count towards anything anyway.

Daft Badger, Nov 2, 2018
  10. addy2291 Win User

james Cameron's Avatar the Game

Like all Ambassadors say now it's really hard to take some new games from X360. The staff have really much work for the new compatibility system of the new project Scarlett.
  11. MindedThunder81 Win User

Unfortunately I don't think Avatar is Backwards compatible. You may need to pull out your 360 to play the game. Assuming you still have your Xbox 360.
  12. InsanKilla clan Win User

backwards compatible program is close for now till next gen
  13. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

You Will be waiting for awhile.... At least until new system is released... Then we can play all our 360 games on it!!!
  14. Villarino Win User

Hello! Unfortunately you have to wait, since microsoft says in E3 there will be no more Backwards games untill next console is launch, but who knows, you must talk to ubisoft if tou waht this game will be bc
Thema:

1. James Cameron's Avatar 2 The Game? - Similar Threads - James Cameron's Avatar

2. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  3. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  4. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  5. Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue: Cameron Communications (ISPs): I have a serious issue A couple of months ago I was in a party with my friend. He sent me a msg including private information about where I live. At the time I...
  6. Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious

Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Charged for nothing serious So basically got on playing some rainbow six siege and this guy tries to spawn kill me and I shoot him in the head and kill him a few...
  7. Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post

Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Why Random people liking my gameclips/post The random likes is a real problem as its spam bots going through game hubs mass-liking everything. You could just block...
  8. Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement

Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Acted of enforcement i was on my xbox when i got a message from xbox saying thers was going to be a acted of enforcement then i couldn't message anyone or send game...
  9. Cameron Communications: I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16

Cameron Communications: I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16: Cameron Communications (ISPs): I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16 So I Was Playing Bo2 And These People Say If I Say Can I Have Co Host They Would Do It But No They Reported Me Like...
  10. Cameron Communications: Why!

Cameron Communications: Why!: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Why! To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I 1e375a8d-7f4f-4ca3-807e-f0383dd70bda