Jail???

Discus and support Jail??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why the hell am I in jail??? I have not quit a single match, just had others quit from me. bf2c9b70-df1c-4b97-ac8d-50d459dee2cc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by METALI0N, Feb 1, 2014.

1. METALI0N
    METALI0N Guest

Jail???

Why the hell am I in jail??? I have not quit a single match, just had others quit from me.

:)

METALI0N, Feb 1, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Day Six and my credit card is still there to be stolen.

you still have yet to prove that 1 hacker is going to risk 20 years of jail to get your 100dollars or 1000bucks

if you look at the numbers it takes years not 1 hour years to do and they will go after millions of accounts not just yours

since you are a cop run the numbers aren't the numbers alittle off?

even if the said hacker got fifa players what 1000players for 1000bucks each they still wouldn't get enough to pay for 20years of jailtime

ngocphi, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Removing bounty via Theves Guild (spoilers ok)

[quote user="WolfiesDen360"]

The guards in Solitude had a bribe option for 400 or co but my bounty is only 30 there. Thats not right.

[/quote]

Bribe equals keep your stolen Items and not have to go through the process of Jailing/ Stripping. Pay the Bounty out-right and you'll loose all of your Stolen items and get dragged to the Jailing area. That's why it doesn't seem
    "right", convenience = price.

Elohmn, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Jail???

It's a glitch that came with the Spinal update; avoid ranked matches until it gets fixed.

Galactic Geek, Feb 1, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Jail???

It's a glitch that came with the Spinal update; avoid ranked matches until it gets fixed.
  6. SGM26 Win User

Got caught stealing

There's a box with your stolen gear in it somewhere in the jail. Obviously this will be a different place for each jail but there's a box somewhere.
  7. HarleyTripleX Win User

Markarth bounty removal?

Go to jail stop crying about it LOL ...You could excape from jail then they'll kill you.
  8. Advantage Camo Win User

what IS your hardest achievment, or WAS your hardest achievement..

For me it is escaping from jail. So when you get arrested you only have one lockpick and all the jail cell doors are expert? And then you have to fight your way out of the jail to get your gear? Idk but I tried a few times in Riften and just gave up. Are
    some jails easier to break out of than others?
  9. Causa Suii Win User

Annoying Markarth Glitch (SPOILERS!)

Everytime they specify that I'm meant to be arrested for escaping the jail, so I have to go back to jail. No matter what I say they want to take me, I get no option to pay off any fines either. But they never take me to jail.
Thema:

Jail???

1. Jail??? - Similar Threads - Jail

2. I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...: I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password Or Email d2b8d57e-7ca2-4108-a987-804820db4ece
  3. Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.: Copy of the e-mail i sent to Double Helix, about jail system. I have a suggestion, what do you guys think about it? Hello, my name is Luca De Lima, gamertag . I am a customer of yours KI game,...
  4. Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!: I'm sick and tired of being put in jail and not being able to progress because of all the damn rage quitters in there. I'm being thrown in jail because of the black screen glitch (why?), the...
  5. I went to jail without guilt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to jail without guilt: It was obvious that this system would fail miserably. There are many variables to decide who is to blame for giving up the fight. Pay for the game and not be able to use it completely is very...
  6. Jail Time Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail Time Bug: Just a heads up, you may want to stay away from Ranked matches today. Apparently there's a bug going on where both players are punished if someone disconnects. So with that you end up in jail...
  7. Xbox jail is really stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox jail is really stupid: Xbox jail is a big joke . Don't make sense there games that have swearing in it but if we swear you banned us talk about a double standard. Last time I checked you're not my babysitter you guys...
  8. Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale: I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system: xbox 360 59125ca6-fab9-4925-aa81-9d17e3435272