Jail Time Bug

Discus and support Jail Time Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just a heads up, you may want to stay away from Ranked matches today. Apparently there's a bug going on where both players are punished if someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, Jan 31, 2014.

1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

Jail Time Bug

Just a heads up, you may want to stay away from Ranked matches today. Apparently there's a bug going on where both players are punished if someone disconnects. So with that you end up in jail quicker. For those that don't know, jail is for the people who
    have about a 15% disconnect average and it's suppose to help against RQ's. More details can be seen in the doublehelix forums.

:)

CRUZZifer, Jan 31, 2014
  2. MAN I SUK77
    MAN I SUK77 Guest
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Bugs

Vilkas and Farkas follow you like guards, starting conversations every time you try to back out of one.

Known Fix: pay of your bounties to every city OR serve jail time.

Bug that stops this bug fix:

Markoth has a bug for never being able to pay your bounty or serve time in jail, the guards will remain hostile torwards you forever and if you try to end conversation, they will attack you.

This has stopped me from continueing my companions quest line.

MAN I SUK77, Jan 31, 2014
  3. Archery Skill Tree Help.

i havnt spent any time in jail, i just think its a bug in the game that has made my archery go from 85 to 15, i ma hoping it resets when i level up....

Brad21-151DBD5B-6DF6-4422-84DA-EDC1F47289F1, Jan 31, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

Jail Time Bug

CRUZZifer, Jan 31, 2014
  5. ?

Are you certain? About the bug?

We've been playing all morning with rage quitters and never went to jail once.

scrubstoreowner, Jan 31, 2014
  6. I've had 2 game crashes within the past hour while playing ranked with Spinal, so I'm a bit worried about this...

Galactic Geek, Jan 31, 2014
  7. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    ^^ Just be careful. There is a bug/theories, just check the threads over at Doublehelix. There's also some videos posted by players so idk. Ironically some people are saying they are having great matches while in jail and you can still rank up Jail Time Bug :) Jail might
    be the place to be lol.

CRUZZifer, Jan 31, 2014
  8. Jail Time Bug

Well, I think the idea is that once they're in jail, they don't want to be on the receiving end of rage-quitters, so nobody does it - in effect, they (hopefully) learn their lesson.

9. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Yeah that's the plan but apparently all players are ending up there. DH is looking into it tho. I guess the worse part for some is the jail icon you get lol.

CRUZZifer, Jan 31, 2014
  10. Vidal Dz
    Vidal Dz Guest
    +1 Same thing is happening to me.

Vidal Dz, Jan 31, 2014
  11. Played 10+ matches tonight & it only took 1 guy to put me in jail. Needless to say, he's been blocked, so I hope he enjoys the hit to his rep for quitting early...

12. Auruz
    Auruz Guest
    Yeah,i got put in jail yesterday and i've never rage quit once...how do they know who rage quits in a match?...i'm guessing my disconnect % was over 15 but that had nothing to do with rage quit on my side.

Auruz, Feb 1, 2014
  13. Jail Time Bug

It's just as well - I have a ton of homework from my college courses I have to finish this weekend, so this will give me a much (albeit forced) needed break away from the game to get things done.

Galactic Geek, Feb 1, 2014
  14. Dvrrell
    Dvrrell Guest
    I know a couple of people that have encountered this, I'll make sure they check this out.

Dvrrell, Feb 1, 2014
  15. iThe GOAT
    iThe GOAT Guest
    Yeah, I'm in jail too after 5 people quit on me today! Sucks!!!

iThe GOAT, Feb 1, 2014
Thema:

Jail Time Bug

1. Jail Time Bug - Similar Threads - Jail Bug

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...: I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password Or Email d2b8d57e-7ca2-4108-a987-804820db4ece
  5. Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.: Copy of the e-mail i sent to Double Helix, about jail system. I have a suggestion, what do you guys think about it? Hello, my name is Luca De Lima, gamertag . I am a customer of yours KI game,...
  6. Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!: I'm sick and tired of being put in jail and not being able to progress because of all the damn rage quitters in there. I'm being thrown in jail because of the black screen glitch (why?), the...
  7. I went to jail without guilt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to jail without guilt: It was obvious that this system would fail miserably. There are many variables to decide who is to blame for giving up the fight. Pay for the game and not be able to use it completely is very...
  8. Jail???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail???: Why the hell am I in jail??? I have not quit a single match, just had others quit from me. bf2c9b70-df1c-4b97-ac8d-50d459dee2cc
  9. Xbox jail is really stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox jail is really stupid: Xbox jail is a big joke . Don't make sense there games that have swearing in it but if we swear you banned us talk about a double standard. Last time I checked you're not my babysitter you guys...
  10. Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale: I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system: xbox 360 59125ca6-fab9-4925-aa81-9d17e3435272