Jail Time Bug
Discus and support Jail Time Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just a heads up, you may want to stay away from Ranked matches today. Apparently there's a bug going on where both players are punished if someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, Jan 31, 2014.
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2
Thema:
Jail Time Bug
Loading...
-
Jail Time Bug - Similar Threads - Jail Bug
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
how do i get back into my account if my phone number is taken away from me while in jail...
in XBoX Accessibilityhow do i get back into my account if my phone number is taken away from me while in jail...: i have my email but i dont have the phone number and my 2 step was on before i went to jail and when i got out my phone was turned off any way to get it changed? 9d357d16-3578-40ca-949d-c9f9233883a1 -
I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...
in XBoX AccessibilityI Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...: I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password Or Email d2b8d57e-7ca2-4108-a987-804820db4ece -
Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.
in XBoX Games and AppsJail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.: Copy of the e-mail i sent to Double Helix, about jail system. I have a suggestion, what do you guys think about it? Hello, my name is Luca De Lima, gamertag . I am a customer of yours KI game,... -
Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!
in XBoX Games and AppsIron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!: I'm sick and tired of being put in jail and not being able to progress because of all the damn rage quitters in there. I'm being thrown in jail because of the black screen glitch (why?), the... -
I went to jail without guilt
in XBoX Games and AppsI went to jail without guilt: It was obvious that this system would fail miserably. There are many variables to decide who is to blame for giving up the fight. Pay for the game and not be able to use it completely is very... -
Jail???
in XBoX Games and AppsJail???: Why the hell am I in jail??? I have not quit a single match, just had others quit from me. bf2c9b70-df1c-4b97-ac8d-50d459dee2cc -
Xbox jail is really stupid
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox jail is really stupid: Xbox jail is a big joke . Don't make sense there games that have swearing in it but if we swear you banned us talk about a double standard. Last time I checked you're not my babysitter you guys... -
Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help with Gta v online Jail break finale: I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system: xbox 360 59125ca6-fab9-4925-aa81-9d17e3435272