Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.

Discus and support Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Copy of the e-mail i sent to Double Helix, about jail system. I have a suggestion, what do you guys think about it? Hello, my name is Luca De Lima,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FLECHA110, Jun 8, 2014.

1. FLECHA110
    FLECHA110 Guest

Copy of the e-mail i sent to Double Helix, about jail system. I have a suggestion, what do you guys think about it?

Hello, my name is Luca De Lima, gamertag . I am a customer of yours KI game, and a Brazilian Xbox Live user.

I have been experiencing lots of problems with your jail system. Sometimes the other player quits and i get jailed, Sometimes my connection actually crashes and i get jailed as well, and other bugs you may have received complains about.

One easy solution for thoses problems would be end this jail system, and do the following change: if for ANY reason, one of the players disconnect from the game, his character remains online, and the other one may kill him and get the xp! This would solve a
    lot of problems, like the players who doesn't care about getting jailed and still quits, the ones with actual conection problems and the bug that whey someone else quits and the remaining player go to jail.

Think you for your time .

:)

FLECHA110, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Jail Time Bug

Played 10+ matches tonight & it only took 1 guy to put me in jail. Needless to say, he's been blocked, so I hope he enjoys the hit to his rep for quitting early...

Galactic Geek, Jun 8, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Jail Time Bug

Just a heads up, you may want to stay away from Ranked matches today. Apparently there's a bug going on where both players are punished if someone disconnects. So with that you end up in jail quicker. For those that don't know, jail is for the people who
    have about a 15% disconnect average and it's suppose to help against RQ's. More details can be seen in the doublehelix forums.

CRUZZifer, Jun 8, 2014
  4. afg ninja777
    afg ninja777 Guest

Double helix is no longer working on the game theyve handed it off to iron galaxy so send any messages to them, and they should be talking about a fix sometime soon

afg ninja777, Jun 8, 2014
  5. afg ninja777 Win User

Double helix is no longer working on the game theyve handed it off to iron galaxy so send any messages to them, and they should be talking about a fix sometime soon
  6. Lt Fluffers Win User

You know what I really hate?

Doesn't really bother me. I'm bugged more by the MLG emblems especially when the person is terrible.
  7. METALI0N Win User

Jail Time Bug

Jail is a waste of time there is nothing about jail to deter rage quitters!!! DH should implement what was in place in Black ops 2, If you rage quit a few times you get banned from multiplayer completely and cannot rejoin for 5 or 10 mins cant remember the
    exact time but it would certainly be better than jail as it is useless, im now in jail for 3 days thanks to other players.
  8. CRUZZifer Win User

Jail Time Bug

Yeah that's the plan but apparently all players are ending up there. DH is looking into it tho. I guess the worse part for some is the jail icon you get lol.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Jail Time Bug

Well, I think the idea is that once they're in jail, they don't want to be on the receiving end of rage-quitters, so nobody does it - in effect, they (hopefully) learn their lesson.
Thema:

1. Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me. - Similar Threads - Jail System bugs

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  4. I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...: I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password Or Email d2b8d57e-7ca2-4108-a987-804820db4ece
  5. Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!: I'm sick and tired of being put in jail and not being able to progress because of all the damn rage quitters in there. I'm being thrown in jail because of the black screen glitch (why?), the...
  6. I went to jail without guilt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to jail without guilt: It was obvious that this system would fail miserably. There are many variables to decide who is to blame for giving up the fight. Pay for the game and not be able to use it completely is very...
  7. Jail???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail???: Why the hell am I in jail??? I have not quit a single match, just had others quit from me. bf2c9b70-df1c-4b97-ac8d-50d459dee2cc
  8. Jail Time Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail Time Bug: Just a heads up, you may want to stay away from Ranked matches today. Apparently there's a bug going on where both players are punished if someone disconnects. So with that you end up in jail...
  9. Xbox jail is really stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox jail is really stupid: Xbox jail is a big joke . Don't make sense there games that have swearing in it but if we swear you banned us talk about a double standard. Last time I checked you're not my babysitter you guys...
  10. Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale: I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system: xbox 360 59125ca6-fab9-4925-aa81-9d17e3435272