Jaggies in every game?

Discus and support Jaggies in every game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to think this is in my head. but its poping up in games i know werent that bad before. pretty much most of the recent games from the past month.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheSacredOrphan, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Jaggies in every game?

I want to think this is in my head. but its poping up in games i know werent that bad before. pretty much most of the recent games from the past month. i jump back to em and its sticks out like it wasnt there before im not to picky with graphics, but i
    swear theres this...consistantcy to it. is there any way its a hardware problem? my tv? hdmi? external drive or even my console? i want to say its just me but i cant shake it. i feels like more than regular aliasing probs

:)

TheSacredOrphan, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Seriously the lack of AA KILLS THE GRAPHICS

What the hell are jaggies?

FAT N1NJA PANDA, Dec 20, 2015
  3. GTA V - Jagged edges (Grapic)

Thanks man I have some jaggies too

GALACTICSURGEON, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest

Jaggies in every game?

Could be a bad HDMI cable. I've not experienced what you're describing with gaming, but I have with my TV and it turned out to be a bad cable. Do you have another you can try?

Chris238, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Sounds like someone needs a new television.

Azrael008uk, Dec 21, 2015
  6. ..........

Hello "TheSacredOrphan" Jaggies in every game? :)

Sorry to hear about your issue Jaggies in every game? :(

The problem is either your HDMI Cable or that your TV is on its way out.

I started gaming when my friend gave me his PS One stuff because he upgraded into the PS2 (it just came out).

I chose the Xbox brand and have been with them (Xbox) ever since.

I haven't seen any "Jaggies" in games since the Original Xbox console.

Unless of course the developer purposely chose to use "Jaggies" like in Minecraft and Terreria.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "TheSacredOrphan" Jaggies in every game? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 21, 2015
  7. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Could be your TV or type of HDMI cable you're using.

I have a Sony KDL40EX720 full 1080P HDTV and I sometimes get jaggies in Halo Reach, and Zoo Tycoon on Xbox 1. Odly I don't really get jaggies in Minecraft and if I do, they're minor.

I too was deciding whether to get Xbox 360 or PS3. But I chose the Xbox brand as it's own by a kwl company (some older folk may not know what kwl means, it means cool). And because it's user friendly and have made great friends and have had a lot of fun
    with it. Well it may have weaker hardware than sony, and definetly high end gaming PC's, Xbox still has millions of users worldwide. Try adjusting the Sharpness in your TV settings, that way picture edges should be less emphasized or something. I can say the
    frame rate in Forza 6 is butter smooth in my experience.

smileskybird, Dec 21, 2015
  8. Jaggies in every game?

Hello "TheSacredOrphan" Jaggies in every game? :)

I just remembered that my Dad's TV sometimes gives him problems. He just unplugs the power cable for a good minute or two and it works properly again. Maybe this solution will work for you too Jaggies in every game? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "TheSacredOrphan" Jaggies in every game? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 21, 2015
  9. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    Some games have the jaggies, I've been playing a bit of Black Flag lately and that suffers from the jaggies on the ropes of the ship and stuff, however, it's a ported last-gen game so, meh. But I started playing Bound by Flame on 360 and it took me about
    twenty minutes to adjust to the horrendous jaggies in it, made Black Flag look positively smooth.

Check your TV settings, resolution, turn off any auto settings, and try a different cable as has been suggested already. Sniper Elite is at the top of your games list, it was lauded for its high resolution [native 1080p] on X1 and PS4, and post-processing
    anti-aliasing... so... it's one game that is decidedly free from from jaggies. =)

Argontheos, Dec 21, 2015
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i use a LG 40inch 4K ULTRA and the picture is great

N7 Gh0stz, Dec 21, 2015
  11. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    Rise of the Tomb Raider has jaggies on certain assets... I've learned. I noticed you've recorded some gameplay showcasing it. If you go to xboxclips dot com and search for Rise of the Tomb Raider you'll see multiple examples of it too.

I know the Game DVR only records in 720 but still. It's there.

If your Sniper Elite is super smooth, you'll know it's not a problem with your gear, and not to worry. =) The jaggies probably only appears starkly on Rise of the Tomb Raider because the rest of it looks so good.

Argontheos, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Jaggies in every game?

Hello "TheSacredOrphan" :)

Sorry to hear about your issue :(

The problem is either your HDMI Cable or that your TV is on its way out.

I started gaming when my friend gave me his PS One stuff because he upgraded into the PS2 (it just came out).

I chose the Xbox brand and have been with them (Xbox) ever since.

I haven't seen any "Jaggies" in games since the Original Xbox console.

Unless of course the developer purposely chose to use "Jaggies" like in Minecraft and Terreria.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "TheSacredOrphan" :)

13. Argontheos Win User

Jaggies in every game?

Some games have the jaggies, I've been playing a bit of Black Flag lately and that suffers from the jaggies on the ropes of the ship and stuff, however, it's a ported last-gen game so, meh. But I started playing Bound by Flame on 360 and it took me about
    twenty minutes to adjust to the horrendous jaggies in it, made Black Flag look positively smooth.

Check your TV settings, resolution, turn off any auto settings, and try a different cable as has been suggested already. Sniper Elite is at the top of your games list, it was lauded for its high resolution [native 1080p] on X1 and PS4, and post-processing
    anti-aliasing... so... it's one game that is decidedly free from from jaggies. =)
  14. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Jaggies in every game?

Hello "TheSacredOrphan" :)

I just remembered that my Dad's TV sometimes gives him problems. He just unplugs the power cable for a good minute or two and it works properly again. Maybe this solution will work for you too :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "TheSacredOrphan" :)

15. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Jaggies in every game?

i use a LG 40inch 4K ULTRA and the picture is great
  16. smileskybird Win User

Jaggies in every game?

Could be your TV or type of HDMI cable you're using.

I have a Sony KDL40EX720 full 1080P HDTV and I sometimes get jaggies in Halo Reach, and Zoo Tycoon on Xbox 1. Odly I don't really get jaggies in Minecraft and if I do, they're minor.

I too was deciding whether to get Xbox 360 or PS3. But I chose the Xbox brand as it's own by a kwl company (some older folk may not know what kwl means, it means cool). And because it's user friendly and have made great friends and have had a lot of fun
    with it. Well it may have weaker hardware than sony, and definetly high end gaming PC's, Xbox still has millions of users worldwide. Try adjusting the Sharpness in your TV settings, that way picture edges should be less emphasized or something. I can say the
    frame rate in Forza 6 is butter smooth in my experience.
Thema:

Jaggies in every game?

1. Jaggies in every game? - Similar Threads - Jaggies every game

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  9. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  10. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...: I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it....