Я скачал CoD Warzone и он у меня на польском

Discus and support Я скачал CoD Warzone и он у меня на польском in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Я живу в Украине,в Xbox нету региона Украина и язык,поставил усский язык и Польский регион,качал Apex,Fall guys,они все были на русском языке,скачал... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swifted, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Swifted
    Swifted Guest

Я живу в Украине,в Xbox нету региона Украина и язык,поставил усский язык и Польский регион,качал Apex,Fall guys,они все были на русском языке,скачал Warzone и он у меня на польском,в игре нельзя сменить язык,что делать?

:)

Swifted, Oct 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Привет и спасибо, что связались с сообществом игроков Microsoft Xbox. Меня зовут Йозеф.

Я независимый консультант и пользователь Microsoft Xbox, как и вы.

Надеюсь, у тебя сегодня все хорошо, несмотря на этот Swifted

Некоторые игры используют язык и местоположение вашей консоли и устанавливают язык в зависимости от ваших настроек.

Если вы хотите проверить, поддерживает ли Warzone русский язык, временно установите язык и местоположение на усский оссия.

После этого перезагрузите консоль и проверьте, просит ли игра загрузить новый язык.

-------

Main language :

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Swifted

Some games use your console language and location and set the language depending on your settings.

If you want to check if Warzone supports Russian, please set temporarily language and location to Russian Russia

After that Restart your console and check if the game ask you to download the new language
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Хороший! Пожалуйста, Свифт.

Берегите себя и удачной игры!

--------

Nice! You're welcome Swifted.

Take care and happy gaming!
  4. Swifted Win User

Я уже сменил на регион оссия и переустановил и уже была игра на усском языке,но всеровно спасибо
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Это странно. Просто для подтверждения, язык ввода, местоположение и язык все русские. Верно?

Если да, попробуйте выключить и снова включить консоль, чтобы увидеть, появляется ли запрос на загрузку на русском языке.

1. Выключите консоль, нажав и удерживая кнопку Xbox на передней панели консоли около 10 секунд, пока она полностью не выключится.

2. Отсоедините кабель питания консоли от консоли и от сетевой розетки. Подождите 5 минут.

Важно: Обязательно подождите не менее 5 минут. Этот шаг сбрасывает блок питания.

3. Снова подключите кабель питания консоли.

4. Нажмите кнопку Xbox на консоли, чтобы включить ее.

после этого открывай игру и проверяй

----------

Если проблема не устранена, попробуйте переустановить warzone, не меняя настройки местоположения.

После загрузки проверьте еще раз

----------------

That's odd. Just to confirm, input language, location and language are all Russian. Right?

If yes, please try power cycling your console to see if you're prompted to download Russian language
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

after that open the game and check

----------

If the issue persists, please try reinstalling warzone without changing your location settings.
    Once downloaded check again
  6. Kselot Win User

Банковские карты в Live.

Только не нужно думать, что я на кото-то на форуме, с кем у меня разногласия кинусь немедленно "стучать" и жаловаться. С тобой интересно спорить и никакой неприязни к тебе я не испытываю, просто азарт спорщика.
Thema:

1. Я скачал CoD Warzone и он у меня на польском - Similar Threads - скачал CoD Warzone

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  5. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  6. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.: My microphone won't work in call of duty game chat, I've tried using my Astro A20 gen 2, a pair of Razer nari ultimate, and an Astro A10 wired headset connected to a party chat headset adapter....
  9. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  10. É normal isto acontecer no cod, ficar tudo em cores flurescentes.

in XboX Insiders
    É normal isto acontecer no cod, ficar tudo em cores flurescentes.: Nos últimos dias tem acontecido várias coisas no cod, esta acontece me frequentemente, fica o cenário todo florescente, com artefatos. Não consigo mexer nas definições de cache, a minha Xbox Sx...