I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game

Discus and support I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; , I've been logged out and cannot play on it now, Does anyone know how I can fix this? I do not have access to the email, And when I tried an account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ATAREQ, Apr 23, 2022.

1. ATAREQ
    ATAREQ Guest

, I've been logged out and cannot play on it now, Does anyone know how I can fix this? I do not have access to the email, And when I tried an account recovery request, It says I dont have enough information

:)

ATAREQ, Apr 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize for the trouble, Atareq. In this case, we just need to try and recover the account again through the recovery form because that’s the only option that we can regain access.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Purchase with wrong email

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Purchase with wrong email

Sorry to hear it. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However you could set the secondary account as Home on the console (Xbox One only) to share the game to all other accounts.

The other option would be to log in to
    account.microsoft.com
    with the account that made the purchase then search the billing history for the item. Mark down the order date and number. If there is an option to request a refund from there then click it.

If there is no option to request from that site then go to
    xbox.com/refund
    and fill out the refund request form. Once submitted it will take Xbox up to 48 hours to respond to the request.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Used Wrong Email!

Nothing can be done unfortunatley. All i can advise is to double check you are using correct account you want them on next time.
  6. wetWILLYxxx Win User

Used Wrong Email!

Well theres no way im re-buying them but thank you for your replay.
Thema:

1. I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game - Similar Threads - I've used wrong

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  5. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  6. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  7. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  8. I bought a new PC and when trying to load Flight Simulator X from my disk it says I've used...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a new PC and when trying to load Flight Simulator X from my disk it says I've used...: I bought a new PC and when trying to load Flight Simulator X from my disk it says I've used up all of my license for devices. I need to buy license for this new PC?...
  9. Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...: So like I've said l, no longer have the ability to play any of the games that are still have left on my Xbox s series. I don't have the email associated with my gamer tag nor the ability to get...
  10. How to get my xbox one to read a disc? I've tried using a dvd cleaning disc and nothing any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get my xbox one to read a disc? I've tried using a dvd cleaning disc and nothing any...: I've tried everything except taking it apart 6c9d8676-239f-4617-86ad-ea9d9d9b3078