I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP

Discus and support I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FINNINATOR747, Sep 27, 2017.

1. I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with my microsoft email and password. So I put in the correct email
    and password but it still says my password is wrong so I reset it and put it in and it works, and I'm able to play games and everything just like normal. The problem is though every time I turn my xbox on it prompts me to put in my email and password and every
    single time it says the password is wrong (even though it's not because I reset it every time and I write it down to make sure it's correct) and I have to reset it. I've tried turning off my xbox, removing my account and putting it back on the xbox but nothing
    seems to work. The only thing I haven't tried is resetting my xbox to factory settings, which I'm going to try next, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this problem and fixed it. Nothing else seems to be wrong with my xbox or my account
    except this. I also hadn't turned on two step verification or changed any sort of settings before this happened. I didn't even have to enter a passkey to access my account so I really don't know what the problem could be. It doesn't prevent me from using or
    playing my xbox but it's seriously annoying and greatly deters me from playing video games at all now since I have to go through this process every single time. I appreciate anyone and everyone who reads this and helps, thank you.

btw I have an Xbox One

:)

FINNINATOR747, Sep 27, 2017
  2. gowspree
    gowspree Guest
    Xbox One - Blank Screen after Xbox Loading Screen

Blank screen, won't go to dashboard

I have the same problem. I've tried everything but nothing works. please help!!

gowspree, Sep 27, 2017
  3. XBox Live Gold Not Working

how do I fix it cause I've tried nearly everything

please, someone, help

JANDERSON8988, Sep 27, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the account issue. Due to the details you have provided, I definitely recommend reaching out to our chat team through our
    Contact Us page as we're unable to assist account issues such as this publicly over the forums.

Please feel free to let us know how it goes!

Mister Beep, Sep 28, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the account issue. Due to the details you have provided, I definitely recommend reaching out to our chat team through our
    Contact Us page as we're unable to assist account issues such as this publicly over the forums.

Please feel free to let us know how it goes!
  6. gowspree Win User

Xbox One - Blank Screen after Xbox Loading Screen

Blank screen, won't go to dashboard

I have the same problem. I've tried everything but nothing works. please help!!
  7. JANDERSON8988 Win User

XBox Live Gold Not Working

how do I fix it cause I've tried nearly everything

please, someone, help
  8. ClammyPanther62 Win User

my xbox will not connect to the Internet

I've tried everything to fix this problem and nothing wireless nor wired connections work
    Have you tried talking to someone at xbox.coms help center about the issue?
  9. Gladiator0607 Win User

My mis keeps on making a buzzing noise that my friends hear

I have the same problem. I've tried everything including uninstalling and reinstalling the app but nothing seems to fix it. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Thema:

1. I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - I've tried everything

2. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  3. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  4. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  5. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  6. Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything: I had some kind of crazy stuff happen to my system last night maybe an APT attack, a lot of my .sys files were apparently being tampered with. So I ran sfc /scannow, it failed. I ran DISM, it...
  7. Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...: Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please would someone help me? 0c97a23b-4214-4081-a105-4a1d5acb21c1
  8. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  9. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  10. How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...: I've tried holding down th Xbox button for ten seconds unplugged it restarted my routr restarted my Xbox nothing will work what can I do ? c0fd35c6-cf81-41ee-9980-02fb63b6d406