I've tried everything but my controller just shuts down.

Discus and support I've tried everything but my controller just shuts down. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do I do? I was going to play a game on my Xbox One and my controller (I already synced many times in the past by the way) will not turn on! I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bup .., Oct 20, 2020.

1. Bup ..
    Bup .. Guest

What do I do? I was going to play a game on my Xbox One and my controller (I already synced many times in the past by the way) will not turn on! I tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, using a charger instead of batteries, I restarted my
    Xbox 4 times already, I tried 2 other controllers and they don't work either.

:)

Bup .., Oct 20, 2020
  2. Bup .. Win User

Oh, I think my xbox is just broken, this is why I can't have nice things
  3. SamAustin420 Win User

XBOX One Dashboard Auto-Scrolling to Right

Just came across the dashboard scrolling to the right problem today. I tried all the shut downs and restarts but nothing helped. For two hours, frustrated. Then it hit me. Everything was working fine until I dropped my controller. I inspected my
    controller and found the RB button was pushed down. Stuck when it fell, therefore causing the mystery malfunction. Popped it back out and now it works just like normal. No more scrolling. Hope this helps.
    Thank you so much that fixed my problem. I thought my xbox was broke because I tried all the system restarts and everything and it was just my left bumper stuck down 😆😆😆
  4. RHODES HRD Win User

Wireless Controller Buttons Acting Weird

My controller wants to go up and down by itself. In games and in dashboard. I've tried everything and it doesn't fix it. I think a new controller update would be perfect.
  5. Stevie477 Win User

Xbox Turns Off And On Unexpectedly.

Was there a solution ever found to this, I've tried everything and it just keeps shutting off and turning on by itself.
  6. Mike eats tacos Win User

Using "xbox on" setup stuck

I've tried holding the power button down to shut it down 3 times, but I just get back to the same spot. I've also tried rebooting my cable box and swapping out HDMI cables from the cable box to the HDMI in port on the XBox.
Thema:

1. I've tried everything but my controller just shuts down. - Similar Threads - I've tried everything

2. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  3. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  4. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  5. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  6. Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything: I had some kind of crazy stuff happen to my system last night maybe an APT attack, a lot of my .sys files were apparently being tampered with. So I ran sfc /scannow, it failed. I ran DISM, it...
  7. Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...: Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please would someone help me? 0c97a23b-4214-4081-a105-4a1d5acb21c1
  8. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  9. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  10. How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...: I've tried holding down th Xbox button for ten seconds unplugged it restarted my routr restarted my Xbox nothing will work what can I do ? c0fd35c6-cf81-41ee-9980-02fb63b6d406