I've still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

Discus and support I've still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition since December 25, 2016, but I have not yet to receive my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDemoScout, Dec 28, 2016.

1. TheDemoScout
    TheDemoScout Guest

I have pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition since December 25, 2016, but I have not yet to receive my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

:)

TheDemoScout, Dec 28, 2016
  2. oberstratzen
    oberstratzen Guest
    pre ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition in february still haven't received any code for halo wars 1

hi, i pre ordered february 15 Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition still haven't received my code for halo wars definitive edition

oberstratzen, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Rev Gates
    Rev Gates Guest
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition code not sent.

Hello.

I've preordered the Halo Wars 2 Deluxe edition and still haven't received my Halo Wars definitive edition code. I'd like to know if there's any problem with my order.

The purchase was made through the Windows Store.

Thanks.

Rev Gates, Dec 28, 2016
  4. MRizkBV Win User

I still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition is only available for those who pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, not the standard edition.

If you did order the Ultimate Edition and still haven't received you code, can please head to this link and check if the game is available for download? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-wars-definitive-edition/c1lmknh1s8rv

You can also try to search for Halo Wars Definitive Edition on the your Xbox One under the Ready to Install list (My Apps & Games).
  5. lewi030 Win User

Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

I am in the same boat. I pre-ordered on 9/Dec/16 and i still haven't received a code for the halo wars definitive edition. I have really been looking forward to this game.
  6. KaNiBaL xX Win User

Hi, purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on Feb 17th. Haven't received my Halo Wars code

Hey there!

Please check your messages as we sent your code there.

Thank you!
    Hi, I meant to clarify I haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
Thema:

1. I've still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code - Similar Threads - I've still haven't

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...: I asked for a refund for a game on the 5th January 2024 and it was accepted put I've still not received the refund anyone kown why 7327ba47-3646-4d64-b350-b70f66ddd053
  4. Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right): So I've been trying to help my dad allow me to play Minecraft Multiplayer right so I followed all the steps to allow the settings and it still does not work I've tried to log out and sign back in...
  5. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  6. I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it...: I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it was completed. Whats the deal? 403afaa3-1e91-47f6-a538-8e5d7e0d6aff
  7. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  8. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet: I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet how do I connect my xbox to the internet, bc my wife's xbox is connected but mine won't connect...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f