I’ve sent back a warranty and had no updates in two weeks.

Discus and support I’ve sent back a warranty and had no updates in two weeks. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller was broken and so i looked if i had a warranty, which i did. so i sent it back on the 8th November and it arrived on the 10th of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Niall Groves, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Niall Groves
    Niall Groves Guest

My controller was broken and so i looked if i had a warranty, which i did. so i sent it back on the 8th November and it arrived on the 10th of November. it’s now been two weeks and i’ve had no update on whether it got to the microsoft establishment or if i’m getting it back.

:)

Niall Groves, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Niall, usually when you send a device to microsoft's warranty the status of your device or accessory is visible in your purchase history in your account.

Click the link below and sign in with your account that opened the warranty for Microsoft, and see the status of your control.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If does not appear in your purchase history for tracking, you should contact Xbox service via char so they can help you, because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account to be able to do this verification.
  3. Niall Groves Win User

i tried looking at my billing orders (the link) but it said nothing about the warranty- i’m not sure how to contact xbox though.
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. Crackeroz Win User

Internal Hard Drive dont work after the system update

just had both my xbox 360 e slim consoles - one in warranty and one out of warranty internal drives go unformatted with the latest update and brick in the space of a week, I have had it with microsoft thats now 7 consoles i've had that have died and needed
    to be sent back for service, i'm now done, I will not be upgrading to an xbox 1 nor getting another 360 after the warranty runs out out on my last one. This is a joke.
  6. Kyusio Win User

The warranty for Xbox One S has been shortened from two years to one day

Hi,

Thanks for response. I’ve contacted xbox/microsoft tech support. It seems like it has been some kind of bug in the system. After sending scan of receipt, my warranty was extended to two years. Sadly my xbox came back in worse condition than before
    the repair. I’ve already contacted the tech support and I’m sending it back for another repair in next week.
Thema:

1. I’ve sent back a warranty and had no updates in two weeks. - Similar Threads - I’ve sent warranty

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  9. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  10. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b