I've seen people use 3 screens when playing Microsoft flight simulator. Is it possible to...

Discus and support I've seen people use 3 screens when playing Microsoft flight simulator. Is it possible to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen people use 3 screens when playing Microsoft flight simulator. Is it possible to do the same with Xbox series x and make it seem as if you are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrazyCajun86, Jan 13, 2023.

1. CrazyCajun86
    CrazyCajun86 Guest

I've seen people use 3 screens when playing Microsoft flight simulator. Is it possible to...

I've seen people use 3 screens when playing Microsoft flight simulator. Is it possible to do the same with Xbox series x and make it seem as if you are in the actual cockpit of the aircraft.

:)

CrazyCajun86, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I've seen people use 3 screens when playing Microsoft flight simulator. Is it possible to do the same with Xbox series x?

Hi,

Unfortunately no. Gaming PCs with dedicated graphics cards have multiple display or HDMI ports for multiple screens. The Xbox only has one output.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why I'm permanetly offline on my Xbox?

Hello Afruzu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

What appears when you try to connect your internet on your Xbox? Are there any error codes or warnings?

Yes you can play this game offline, however you need to download content from it so you can play offline.

1-Open "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox console by choosing the "My Games & Apps" tile on the Xbox Dashboard or by opening the Xbox Guide and choosing the "My Games & Apps" option.
    2-Find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the "Games" section of "My Games & Apps". Note: If you are installing or pre-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, the game will immediately appear in the "Games" section and you can do this during installation.
    3-Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More Options" menu by highlighting Microsoft Flight Simulator under "My Games & Apps" and pressing the "Menu" button on your Xbox controller.
    4-In the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More options" menu, navigate to the "Manage games and add-ons" option and open it.
    5-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Games and Add-ons" screen, highlight and open "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on the right side of the screen.
    In the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" menu, navigate to and select the "Manage installation to (storage device)" option.
    7-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Installation" screen, navigate to the "World - offline mode" add-on in the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. Note: Selecting the "World - Offline Mode" add-on will install it, while unchecking it will either uninstall the add-on or prevent it from being installed.
    8-After making the changes, navigate and select the "Save Changes" option on the right side of the screen.
    9-Your Xbox will automatically update the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation in the background.

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-offline-mode-pack

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'12
  5. Vanessaez Win User

My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Select "General" in the left sidebar.

Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

Select "OK."

Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

Combat Fligh Simulator 3

Hello 61lpcust,

You mentioned you're having trouble configuring your joystick profile settings which is related to an in-game issue for Combat Flight Simulator 3. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with game developer issues. I did find a forum post from flight simulator that describes how to configure your controllers in flight simulator settings, however, this is unofficial from Flight Simulator so I strongly recommend submitting a ticket to Flight Simulator so they may track this issue as it may be a reoccurring issue for others and they won't know about it unless you submit the ticket.

Submitting a Flight Simulator Ticket:
    1. Navigate to the Microsoft Flight Simulator support website

2. Select "Submit a ticket" on the top right side of the screen

3. Fill out the information in the ticket, include screen shots and all the details you can possibly include to make sure they understand what your issue is in full so they can further assist you.

Hope this helps.

Thema:

1. I've seen people use 3 screens when playing Microsoft flight simulator. Is it possible to... - Similar Threads - I've screens playing

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  8. Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...: Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times after both times it works for a while then the problem comes back 7736f0d0-6259-41be-b96e-1ab12bfd36a8
  9. Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S: Can anyone help? Digital game won't open 3bde9700-981b-496d-9b33-048e072d529e
  10. My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

in XBoX on Windows
    My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...: Xbox series x keeps disconnecting everything and going to green screen have done everything I can to fix but still there I can't even play a game anymore 23d0b100-99e8-4489-8944-0b1d49892c68