I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our...

Discus and support I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How in the world do you recover child's gamer tag so they can play on there account again after lost. I don't want to change the main account and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Heather Hampton, Aug 18, 2022.

1. I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our...

How in the world do you recover child's gamer tag so they can play on there account again after lost. I don't want to change the main account and that is all I can find on the web.

:)

Heather Hampton, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our password for our child and don't want to change the parent account that is the only option I can find online.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Heather, if you've lost access to gamertag from your child's account, it means you've lost access to the account.

My question, you have the email from this account with this associated Gamertag, because only with the email account will you be able to recover, sign in or change the account password, regardless of whether it is in a family account.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Signing in

Hi fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We see you have a question on unlinking accounts. You will need to reach out to Playstation support on how to unlink accounts. You can use the

lost password solution
    to recover/change password.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Cris Carmona Win User

My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account. How to solve this?

We did as you said and were able to access the Microsoft account and Minecraft with the email of the hacker and the new password. We tried to change the email of the hacker but it requested us to send a code to the security email that the hacker put there. So we click 'we didn't have any' way of receiving the code and followed the instructions. So now we have to wait 30 days for the verification and replace of the security information.

She is accessing, as I said the Minecraft and other things with the hacker's email and the new password we created. My question is, what if the hacker enters the Microsoft account again and changes again the email? Is it possible that they do that?

We are feeling so insecure now.

Another question, how can the person change their role to an administrator in our Family Safety in their desktop (the hackers's desktop information appears in our Family Safety) so that some resources of the Family Safety do not work? How can this happen as my child is under age? She shouldn't be able to do that as the age is state as 17, right?

Should we remove her from the family security while the email is the hacker's?
  5. DJLanceROC0101 Win User

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Disc Unrecognized)

If i delete the nuketown download...will the password to get it back work again when or if this all gets fixed...our is it lost forever than?
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Problem registering for xbox live account

Hello ambax62,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend attempting to recover the Microsoft account. The first step to recovering the account is to

change the password
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our...

1. I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our... - Similar Threads - I've searched forever

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39