I've returned my Xbox Series X THREE times to be serviced and the issue has not been fixed....
Discus and support I've returned my Xbox Series X THREE times to be serviced and the issue has not been fixed.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my Xbox Series X in March of 2022 and it's basically had crashing issues since I first started using it. Games will just crash to the home screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chad Hollywood, Feb 23, 2023.
Thema:
I've returned my Xbox Series X THREE times to be serviced and the issue has not been fixed....
Loading...
-
I've returned my Xbox Series X THREE times to be serviced and the issue has not been fixed.... - Similar Threads - I've returned Series
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
I've built Ascension Realms with @base_44!
in XboX InsidersI've built Ascension Realms with @base_44!: Tell me what you think of my first built game that I created submitted by /u/spiritwolf73 [link] [comments] -
Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything
in XboX InsidersIs my xbox broken? I've tried everything: whenever I try to start an app, it will tell me "it took too long to start" each time. this started a few weeks ago and nothing seems to work. what do I do? submitted by /u/dropablefox [link]... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I'm locked on a state even know I've never changed it
in XboX InsidersI'm locked on a state even know I've never changed it: Ive been waiting for days cloud gaming have not resoonded submitted by /u/Far-Style1648 [link] [comments] -
How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it
in XboX InsidersHow can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments] -
Xbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...: I've uninstalled / reinstalled Powershell Regedit you name it.... anyone have any ideas. submitted by /u/Curious-Mousse-1458 [link] [comments] -
Is lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...: I've been wondering for years if lord of the rings return of the king is backwards compatible and if it works on a xbox series x because I miss the game badly feel in need of a nostalgia run...