I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it.

Discus and support I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi hello. I just received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but it tells me "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alin Pupe, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Alin Pupe
    Alin Pupe Guest

Hi hello.

I just received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but it tells me "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account." and I'm truly confused on what to do. This might seem dumb but I'm confused.

Do i need to be logged in the region this code was bought from?

:)

Alin Pupe, Jan 26, 2023
  2. AlexanderBeaver Win User

Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial

HI, I've never had the ultimate pass before and I still can't redeem the code.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Hey there EliteCrossFire1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you redeem the Xbox Live Gold code while your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active, then you would not be receiving the full time that is shown on the prepaid card.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes, These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change"

If you want to keep the Ultimate subscription then you can redeem your code but just keep in mind that you won't receive the full time shown on the card as it will convert the time according to the price of the Ultimate. If you want to stop using the Ultimate
    subscription then I would advise that you wait for the subscription to expire before you redeem the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helps.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If your region matches the code region, you shouldn't be facing this issue but if it's the same region, the store probably sold you a different code for your region. I would highly suggest getting in touch with Xbox Support to check your account from their end.

You can request a callback or live chat on the Xbox support website at support.xbox.com/contact-us. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the option to request a callback or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  5. Smwutches Win User

I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

Do you mean the pack for Gears 5? You won't receive a code to redeem. The skins will be part of the Ultimate Edition of that game which is included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it. - Similar Threads - I've received code

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing...: I've purchased the mwIII vault upgrade but received nothing at all no skins guns anything my game updated and yet still nothing I purchased it off the xbox store it says I own the pack however...
  9. I've bought auric cells but haven't received them

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought auric cells but haven't received them: I have bought auric cells 1,100 on dead by daylight yesterday and I haven't received them but it still took my money. I contacted BHVR support team but it hasn't been done yet and from what I've...
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81