I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it.

Discus and support I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi hello. I just received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but it tells me "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alin Pupe, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Alin Pupe
    Alin Pupe Guest

Hi hello.

I just received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but it tells me "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account." and I'm truly confused on what to do. This might seem dumb but I'm confused.

Do i need to be logged in the region this code was bought from?

:)

Alin Pupe, Jan 26, 2023
  2. AlexanderBeaver Win User

Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial

HI, I've never had the ultimate pass before and I still can't redeem the code.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Hey there EliteCrossFire1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you redeem the Xbox Live Gold code while your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active, then you would not be receiving the full time that is shown on the prepaid card.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes, These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change"

If you want to keep the Ultimate subscription then you can redeem your code but just keep in mind that you won't receive the full time shown on the card as it will convert the time according to the price of the Ultimate. If you want to stop using the Ultimate
    subscription then I would advise that you wait for the subscription to expire before you redeem the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helps.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If your region matches the code region, you shouldn't be facing this issue but if it's the same region, the store probably sold you a different code for your region. I would highly suggest getting in touch with Xbox Support to check your account from their end.

You can request a callback or live chat on the Xbox support website at support.xbox.com/contact-us. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the option to request a callback or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  5. Smwutches Win User

I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

Do you mean the pack for Gears 5? You won't receive a code to redeem. The skins will be part of the Ultimate Edition of that game which is included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. I've received a code for xbox game pass ultimate but I can't redeem it. - Similar Threads - I've received code

2. I've forgotten my password but when I've sent for a security code I'm not receiving it, its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've forgotten my password but when I've sent for a security code I'm not receiving it, its...: I've forgotten my password but when I've sent for a security code I'm not receiving it, its notbin my junk files or anything. a5c4d9bb-083c-42cc-a01d-c8abf27d7325
  3. This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for...: Hello, Help me to understand why I've received now back to back communication bans for looking for group posts regarding Warzone. The first ban took place between November 1st-3rd with the reason...
  4. Receiving Error Code 0x803F8001 on a Product I've Owned for a While

in XBoX on Windows
    Receiving Error Code 0x803F8001 on a Product I've Owned for a While: As mentioned above, I've owned Minecraft for about 7 years now and recently did the Account Migration onto my Microsoft account. Being on a new computer I've needed to install the Launcher via the...
  5. I've received a comms ban for trying to post a LFG, why was it flagged?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've received a comms ban for trying to post a LFG, why was it flagged?: 'Selling rare cars: Performante, 2020 Mustang GT500, CCGT, etc.' was the LFG. Why on earth was this flagged? 1ab70182-ef64-4f97-a4e9-29292288701a
  6. I've received a replacement controller for my faulty Elite 2; but my original extended...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've received a replacement controller for my faulty Elite 2; but my original extended...: I purchased a new Elite 2 Controller back in April of 2020. As it was quite expensive at the time; I thought that a 3 year extended warranty would be useful as I had ended up with stick drift and...
  7. I own Gears of War 4, but I've not received code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I own Gears of War 4, but I've not received code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 ...: "Erica C - Microsoft Answer Tech" told me to come here to get the proper support for not having the game code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 collection" sent to me yet, even though I...
  8. I've not received my Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've not received my Fallout 3 code: I've not received my Fallout 3 code aac2f77f-fd2e-4f9f-9a08-2a95ff439edd
  9. I've still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code: I have pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition since December 25, 2016, but I have not yet to receive my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code 35cb7b57-927d-4c74-9bbe-6a69592b8e3a
  10. Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ...: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try to download GOW and GOW 3 sent me an error code each time what can I do? 5a61da09-bfaa-41f5-b0aa-f9b84f18a53b