ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it...

Discus and support ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it wouldnt let me play ANY GAMES. ive reapired the app and reset it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ashton serrano, Oct 29, 2022.

1. ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it...

ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it wouldnt let me play ANY GAMES. ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it wouldnt let me play ANY GAMES.

:)

ashton serrano, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it wouldnt let me play ANY GAMES.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ashton

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Is this happening on Windows 11 or 10?
    Besides repairing and reset did you tried something else or that's all?
    This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps

In the meantime double check if everything is up to date in your PC:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)
  3. BULLMESS Win User

Quest on game pass

My quest are all locked. Been like that for 3days. I have game pass and can download games just no rewards. Ive reset my xbox1x, my router, even removed game pass app and installed again. Same results, quest are locked. I even went to the join up screen
    just for it to show me I already own it. Any ideas?
  4. TheGutShuffler Win User

Xbox one

Youll have to schedule a reapir with xbox support
  5. Manicdepresso Win User

I cannot join a party

Ive tried the xbox game bar, xbox companion app, and xbox game pass apps, none have worked
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I am unable to download games that are included in the gamepass ultimate on PC - from the xbox app on PC

Hi VainEwe! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you have this problem, but with these solutions you can solve it.

Clear the Xbox Game Pass app cache by pressing the “Windows + R” keys and typing “%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.GamingApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache”.

This will take you to the Xbox Game Pass cache folder. Delete all files in the folder.

Reset the Xbox Game Pass app, go to the Start menu, find the Xbox Game Pass app, right-click and select "App Settings". Scroll down and click the “Reset” button to reset the app to its default settings.

I hope this information is of great help to you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it...

1. ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it... - Similar Threads - ive reapired app

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  6. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  7. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  8. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb