I've purchased Minecraft PE and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, would I get bedrock edition...

Discus and support I've purchased Minecraft PE and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, would I get bedrock edition... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering, if I ever get console edition for minecraft, would I get minecraft bedrock for free if I have mcpe and minecraft for the switch since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevenaso, Sep 2, 2022.

1. kevenaso
    kevenaso Guest

I've purchased Minecraft PE and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, would I get bedrock edition...

I was wondering, if I ever get console edition for minecraft, would I get minecraft bedrock for free if I have mcpe and minecraft for the switch since they're technically bedrock?

:)

kevenaso, Sep 2, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  5. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable To Connect To World"

Minecraft PE was discontinued in 2017. It was replaced with Minecraft Bedrock Edition which is simply known as just Minecraft.
Thema:

1. I've purchased Minecraft PE and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, would I get bedrock edition... - Similar Threads - I've purchased Minecraft

2. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  3. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  4. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  5. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play: Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212
  6. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  7. I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...: Evolve characters not unlocked but paid for 5fc6e77a-321f-4202-9828-9c5b06d99811
  8. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  9. I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...: I played Minecraft on my old laptop but it died so I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play Minecraft that I have already paid for. On my account It doesn't show that I've...
  10. Not having a game I've purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not having a game I've purchased: Ive purchased sea of thievs but it doesnt say i have it in my library and when i searched it up it said i would have to pay 2ec57270-d7c2-437d-a390-f43c084024cc