I’ve preorder a destiny dlc on September 1st now it’s launch day it’s saying the purchase...

Discus and support I’ve preorder a destiny dlc on September 1st now it’s launch day it’s saying the purchase... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help I preordered a dlc for destiny twos light fall and annual pass and now it’s completely dissappeared how ever I had the emote exotic weapon and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Bees1, Mar 1, 2023.

1. The Bees1
    The Bees1 Guest

I’ve preorder a destiny dlc on September 1st now it’s launch day it’s saying the purchase...

Help I preordered a dlc for destiny twos light fall and annual pass and now it’s completely dissappeared how ever I had the emote exotic weapon and the embelem for preordering but now it’s saying it declined but I know the transaction happened

:)

The Bees1, Mar 1, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

I’ve preorder a destiny dlc on September 1st now it’s launch day it’s saying the purchase was declined however I got all the preorder exclusives so why can I no longer play the dlc if I’ve bought it?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your pre-order transaction for Destiny DLC. Just to clarify, I can assure you that you were not charged for it on the same day you pre-ordered it. Payment for pre-order transactions is collected around 10 business days before the game launches. We are only billed on the same day if we use Microsoft Account Balance. Since the transaction failed, it means your financial institution declined the payment when the system tried to collect it. Therefore, I highly recommend contacting your financial institution for further confirmation.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

destiny 2 forsaken on 2 different xboxs

Destiny DLC cannot be shared via the home setting. Activision blocked that as an option. They did the same with the 1st destiny. They require every user to purchase it
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 DLC

Hi, to play Forsaken on destiny 2, you also need the Curse of Osiris and Warmind. As you own Destiny 2 already, you will have to purchase The Expansion pass, which will give you the 1st two dlc, and then purchase the Forsaken dlc seperately.
  5. JackZTK Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points query.

Hello Jeremy, thank you for the response, perhaps I'm just being a little bit impatient, but I'm just not certain.

As I said, I preordered Fallout 76 on the Xbox Store on the 1st of September, and obviously it was only released 24 hours ago, but the payment for the preorder came out last week on my card. But on my Microsoft Account, the preorder was listed on the 1st
    of September, and it was only the additional content that came up yesterday on my Microsoft account, and I'm fairly certain no points were added on the time of preordering the game. £80 worth I'd notice haha.

I'll be patient and wait a day or two, but thank you for the response, I'll keep you updated.
  6. BrendanRidley Win User

Crusader Kings III won't install - get message saying it's not yet available

Its available September 1st. They just put it in now to show they'll have it Day 1.
Thema:

1. I’ve preorder a destiny dlc on September 1st now it’s launch day it’s saying the purchase... - Similar Threads - I’ve preorder destiny

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  9. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  10. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b