Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me...

Discus and support Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased mount and blade bannerlord before it was released and when i tried to play it, it asked me to purchase it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick stockhall, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me...

I purchased mount and blade bannerlord before it was released and when i tried to play it, it asked me to purchase it again

:)

nick stockhall, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me to purchase it again, if this happens who do i contact?..

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nick

Please double check first if this pre-order appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

And if maybe you have more than one email address please check on each one

Let me know how it goes
  3. Im DarkwingDuck Win User

Bandana skull DLC

For those that didnt pre order from gamestop but unlocked the bandana skull in game, are we allowed to use it? Ive unlocked every single skull in CE but the bananda skull still doesnt show up in the menus.
  4. Micky Humpaz 21 Win User

Pre order help

Yes i know, but call of duty which i also pre ordered, got an email on the 8th oct saying it had been completed, game released on the 12th, thats what im getting at, if my money has taken, id atleast like some reasurance it will be completed by friday,
    otherwise why take the money until games released, im not asking to play it now, i just want to know 100% game will allow me to play on release, and complete purchase.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Pre ordering on the xbox one dashboard

Pre orders on the Xbox dashboard are for the digital download version. No disc required. How it works is that if you pre order the game on the dashboard, it will pre download it, then allow you to play it from midnight the day
    of release.
  6. DaOuslipa Win User

Anthem - preordered in xbox store, ea says i didnt

suport Homepage linked me to the comnity, Chat closed:(

ea called me 1 Minute later after my Question:)

Problem is i see the game pre ordered, but i didnt get the pre order Bonus for Anthem(invite 3 Friends to the demo) because ea says i didnt pre order
Thema:

Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me...

1. Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me... - Similar Threads - Ive pre ordered

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  6. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  7. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  8. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  9. Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle: My question is will i get the dlc terminator ? 41d8e473-cb33-4a93-a629-ecf9458aa6ed
  10. Where’s my Points? ive pre order fifa 15 froza 2 nba 2k15 - renew my gold bought multiply ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s my Points? ive pre order fifa 15 froza 2 nba 2k15 - renew my gold bought multiply ...: Where’s my Points? ive pre order fifa 15 froza 2 nba 2k15 - renew my gold bought multiply things on m/soft . fda4f431-11e8-4632-abde-94b004069506