I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy...

Discus and support I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. since I bought the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kev -, Dec 7, 2022.

1. kev -
    kev - Guest

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy...

I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house. it says sever not available please try again later and its been saying that everyday.

:)

kev -, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Subscriptions online gaming

Thanks for the feedback!

The game is linked to your account even if you cancel the subscription

So if you cancel the subscription you're going to lose access to the game pass library

If you want a brief example:

You are playing Forza Horizon 5 included in Game Pass, but you really like the game and you decide to buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition (not the upgrade, the full base game + DLC'S)

When you cancel the subscription, you're going to be able to keep playing Forza Horizon 5 due to you already purchased it

I hope everything's more clear now!
  4. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

xbox to pc

so are all the microsoft games like forza and halo included?
    Forza Horizon 4 is a Play Anywhere title (not sure about Motorsport)...would make sense for Horizon 5 to also be when it releases.

Halo:MCC is not a Play Anywhere title and requires buying separately for console and PC (I own the console version and would have to pay to play the PC version if I wanted to own it)...however, it is on Game Pass for PC and console so if you own the UGP you can play it on either

I think Halo: Infinite will be Day 1 on Game Pass (not 100% sure though) so you can play it on console or PC if you have GP without purchasing. Halo 5: Guardians can't be played on PC/laptop as it wasn't made available on that platform (for some unknown bizarre and completely illogical reason)
  6. Ellahp Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Fall Guys 'Robo Rabbit' perk not working

I have game pass ultimate and when I was trying to decide which game pass to get I ended up getting ultimate instead of pc because it included more games that pc didn't have. For example Forza horizon 5 was only included with ultimate and not with pc. Hope this answers your question.
Thema:

1. I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy... - Similar Threads - I've played Forza

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  5. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  6. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  7. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  8. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  9. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  10. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play: Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212