I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank

Discus and support I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve paid for credit on Valhalla to get bonus pack and says I’ve paid but doesn’t go on my game to purchase the samurai pack for the demons so I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Gibson2, Dec 29, 2022.

1. I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank

I’ve paid for credit on Valhalla to get bonus pack and says I’ve paid but doesn’t go on my game to purchase the samurai pack for the demons so I tried again and the same happened again nothing but has gone out of my bank it’s not the first time it’s happened.

:)

Robert Gibson2, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if the transaction for the in-game currency is successful. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there please check if it's showing as "completed:", once confirmed for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Check if you can install the pack there as well.
  3. jaywant15 Win User

XBox live support chat - What is the point?

i paid for x box live gold membership online and it is not reflecting in my console
  4. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  5. Debbie Lyon Win User

Xbox live gold help

Thank you, it says I need to resubscribe but I’ve paid? I have checked my payment with the bank
  6. daniel goffin Win User

A payment has come out of my bank account and you have cancelled my subscription!!!!!!!!

I’m having to go without x box this Christmas when it’s been paid ..! It’s a joke
Thema:

1. I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank - Similar Threads - I’ve paid credit

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  9. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  10. I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it: I need help I’ve brought the around when it was available 8a2174d0-5870-4f93-befe-23e57cf4c85e