I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out...

Discus and support I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've owned both games or quite some time now. My account is eligible for the cape, yet I still haven't received it, why is this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zSnails, Mar 15, 2023.

1. zSnails
    zSnails Guest

I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out...

Hi, I've owned both games or quite some time now.

My account is eligible for the cape, yet I still haven't received it, why is this?

:)

zSnails, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out on windows as "Windows 10 Edition", yet I still have not received the vanilla cape

3. zSnails Win User

I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out on windows as "Windows 10 Edition", yet I still have not received the vanilla cape

Hi, I migrated my account back in 2021, so it was long before the deadline
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

The vanilla cape is a unique cape offered to users who owned (by purchase or by code redemption) Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC on the same Microsoft account before June 6, 2022

If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Minecraft Support cannot 'merge' two accounts to force eligibility, and account migrations that have taken place after June 6, 2022, will not be eligible for the cape.

Do you remember when did you make the migration?

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. Terrie MacLean Win User

Minecraft PC Bundle issues

i went to the website and it says i only own bedrock for pc and its telling me to buy java. I don't understand whats going on. I was able to download java when the new bundle came out as i owned bedrock.
  6. aikodani Win User

Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.

Ok. Tried clicking buy, still does not work. Wants to charge me $35. I am stuck in the Demo version of Java until I purchase it. the thing is... I've owned Java since before Microsoft bought out Mojang. Why do I have to purchase again? I've already bought at least 8 copies of Minecraft over the years. Playstation, tablet, bedrock, mobile... then purchased copies for my son including Java a second time for him, I've had realms subscription in the past. NOW the launcher expects me to put even more money into the franchise forcing me to buy a version I already own. I can't launch it, I "migrated" it and it's still stuck on a demo version. Worse still, this happened before! this is Deja Voo. I'm about to uninstall everything and ban my son from ever playing Minecraft again.
Thema:

1. I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out... - Similar Threads - I've owned Minecraft

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  7. Not owning a game message on a game I've own for years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not owning a game message on a game I've own for years.: I have bought many games on my Xbox one and when I bought my series x more than half of my games now say I don't own them even though I bought them on the account and can still play them on my old...
  8. Windows Store claims I don't own a game I've had for years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store claims I don't own a game I've had for years.: Before I get into the details, let me start by saying that I searched this Extensively and have thus far been unable to fix it. Firstly, I was having a problem launching Sea of Thieves, it was...
  9. I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...: Evolve characters not unlocked but paid for 5fc6e77a-321f-4202-9828-9c5b06d99811
  10. It says that I don't own the game. not so separately in the xbox store but I've been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that I don't own the game. not so separately in the xbox store but I've been...: It says that I don't own the game. not so separately in the xbox store but I've been playing it with no problem and all my buddies still play the game 989de015-ef47-4b87-a279-d66587a9488a