Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help

Discus and support Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive grinded that game for so long please help acebee92-f4ce-413f-8523-126b1814c422 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNSEEN7110, Dec 2, 2022.

1. UNSEEN7110
    UNSEEN7110 Guest

Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help

Ive grinded that game for so long please help

:)

UNSEEN7110, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I don’t know exactly how you owned the game
    But if you’re more than sure about that please try finding the proof of purchase and contact Microsoft support

I understand your position on this one, but for these situations it’s necessary that you prove your ownership to them in that way because you can play a game without owning it
  3. UNSEEN7110 Win User

I was playing it like 4 days ago tho and I reset my xbox November 29th and did own it but its fine ill prolly just quit that game for a while.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Hope you're doing great today despite this UNSEEN7110

Exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  5. UNSEEN7110 Win User

Nope the game doesnt appear in purchase history I owned it with a subscription or something but I had it for free until I had to factory reset my xbox.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

And the game doesn’t appear as purchased in your order history?

I ask this because when you purchase a game digitally the only way to lost the license is:
    A. You purchased the game with a different account
    B. You requested a refund
Thema:

1. Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help - Similar Threads - Ive owned GTA5

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  4. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  5. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  6. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  7. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  8. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  9. 1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading...: 1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading multiplayer but says error and I have tried restarting and redownloading everything too....
  10. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.: Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a glitch were my character wouldn't move in the...