Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to...

Discus and support Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to open even though I already opened it. Can’t get past the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kingston Jones1, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to...

Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to open even though I already opened it. Can’t get past the last part of tutorial any help?

:)

Kingston Jones1, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to open even though I already opened it. Can’t get past the Diamond dynasty tutorial

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a gamer like you. Hope you are doing well!

Can you tell us what have you tried so far? Normally if there is a bug in the game, what I would suggest to do is to relaunch the game. If same thing persist, try to do a hard reset by press and holding the power button on your Console then turn it back on to check the game.

After launching the game try to check the pack again. Open your Packs by going to Shop > Packs > Open Packs to see if it will appear.

If same issue persist, I would suggest to report the bug to the game developer support next via https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-us

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information above helps. Let us know if you have further questions and we will try with our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. tattybear69 Win User

Launch pack?

Well ive put my launch pack code in, it accepted my code but i cant see my 'launch pack' of cards! Did you get a reward pack to open and your launch pack? Thanks
  4. ManuelValencia2 Win User

Borderlands 3

So I was installing borderlands 3 on my Xbox and I noticed that 14 thing were installing so I checked and I that Borderlands 3 dlc and cosmetics packs were installing but I didn’t even purchase them and when I checked the Microsoft store it says I don’t own the DLC or cosmetics packs for borderlands 3
  5. Sins of a Ronin Win User

Wrong item refunded

The game is trove and it was one of their packs that you can only buy once. Apparently it worked for him but my other friend that bought the same pack for it didn’t work for because he had already bought that pack and I didn’t know that until I purchased it for him
  6. hdqzzz Win User

Voice pack hwc

i didn’t recieve my voice pack
Thema:

Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to...

1. Ive opened my pack on DD tutorial and it didn’t register and now I don’t have a pack to... - Similar Threads - Ive opened pack

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  4. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  5. Why is it taking a long time to load up when ive already opened it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking a long time to load up when ive already opened it: The xbox app is taking a long time to open. Why is this e5308666-2b94-4420-a215-cf250b27f347
  6. Ive struggled for years on how do I make my NAT type open????Someone PLEASE HELP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive struggled for years on how do I make my NAT type open????Someone PLEASE HELP...: How do i change my NAT type to open???? 375e2364-442d-4db9-b526-d22f756e40ce
  7. My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...: ill be playing a game like normal then the game crashes and my xbox app wont open again. it sits on the initial loading screen forever f16946b6-be05-452d-a954-7978399ee964
  8. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open it a new error code, how do i fix this? I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop...
  9. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop up with a error cod gives a new one each time im confused if theres a solution please tell 713fd886-c3f3-4231-a8c3-fb301410de53
  10. Ive downloaded both the streaming and the i sider hub, but when i open the streaming app it...

in XboX Insiders
    Ive downloaded both the streaming and the i sider hub, but when i open the streaming app it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hawkyboullllll [link] [comments]