Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this...

Discus and support Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Theres something wrong with the colors of my screen and theres black streaks on certain white images and I also cant connect to the internet. Like it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pooo stick, Apr 16, 2023.

1. pooo stick
    pooo stick Guest

Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this...

Theres something wrong with the colors of my screen and theres black streaks on certain white images and I also cant connect to the internet. Like it's not even showing me any networks but on my phone I have options to choose from. As you can see in the pictures the colors are extremely muted and when I open up the side bar with the home button if i put the cursor over whatever app I'm Im going to use theres a circle around it? I've never seen anything like this and I tried removing the hdmi and waiting and plugging it back in and it didnt fix the problem I also did a reset and same thing.. is my xbox that I've had for a year broken?

Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this... [​IMG]

Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this... [​IMG]

:)

pooo stick, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this xbox is about a year old.

Hi there!

Did it just happen recently? You mentioned that you already did a reset, was it a factory reset (keep my games & apps)?

If you have another HDMI cable, it would be best try a different one. To further isolate the issue, let's also try to connect it to a different TV.

If you have not yet tried to perform a factory reset, let's do it.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Check your apps

I never do anything like that but iv seen people do them.
  4. maxxedout Win User

is it possible?

of course i'm being serious ... i have never seen it before ......EXXXCUUUSE ME..... that i don't know ALL the in and outs of this game ...its not like 343i explains ANYTHING at all on how things work .....
  5. Darth Arbys Win User

Never seen anything like this..tdm stupidity

It seems to me that they were probably boosters.
  6. sHenziiii Win User

Never seen anything like this..tdm stupidity

if everyone is killing themselves the other team has no one to score on but the lone player. it makes sense.
Thema:

1. Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this... - Similar Threads - Ive never anything

2. house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...: i want to know why it wont open because i purchased it, i shouldn’t need gamepass to play. e9858919-0189-400e-8d5a-41311d7d748c
  3. ive never changed my gamertag before, but it wont let me change it for free. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive never changed my gamertag before, but it wont let me change it for free. Help?: I've had this microsoft account for a couple of years now, and the same is with my gamertag. I don't like the one that was randomly generated for me, and whenever i've tried to change it, it keeps...
  4. My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...: ill be playing a game like normal then the game crashes and my xbox app wont open again. it sits on the initial loading screen forever f16946b6-be05-452d-a954-7978399ee964
  5. How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game: I don't have the transaction ID so I cant put in a support ticket. I have the email and even reset my password but nothing works. The website allows me to login but its an empty account that...
  6. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played: I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7
  7. Banned from a game ive never played.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned from a game ive never played.: Hello, i recently downloaded a game on Xbox (Neverwinter) and when i started the game an error message popped up saying that i am banned from this game. I have tried contacting Xbox support by...
  8. Ive got a gamerscore of 32 thousand and never received any rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ive got a gamerscore of 32 thousand and never received any rewards: ive got a gamerscore of 33 thousand and have never received a reward 83a790b7-1e2a-4b0e-9190-a6d2b821da9e
  9. ive been a member sine 12/2010 and i never get rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive been a member sine 12/2010 and i never get rewards: i want to know whats wrong with my account i never get rewards and ive been a member forever. ive bought the xbox one s gears addition and i get xbox gold every 3 months and i buy stuff all the...
  10. Banned for a reason what ive never done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for a reason what ive never done.: Ok ive been for 12 hours now, ive checked my email and the enforcements on my account and its on about game dvr and how my content is sexual, abusive, ect. but ive checked my content and the code...