I've moved from the UK to Spain and want to change my billing from GBP to EUR

Discus and support I've moved from the UK to Spain and want to change my billing from GBP to EUR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've moved from the UK to Spain and want to change my billing from GBP to EUR I've tried changing my billing and changed it to Spain but it's still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luke Baker1, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Luke Baker1
    Luke Baker1 Guest

I've tried changing my billing and changed it to Spain but it's still asking me to pay in GBP.

I've tried the online customer service and it doesn't work, it's prifixed to call UK so I change it Spain put my number in and says that there is a problem and doesn't give any opinions

:)

Luke Baker1, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

Sorry to hear about the problem you have experienced. With regards to moving country, have you also tried changing your region via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home page?

Just click the "Change Xbox 360 region" to update it as well on your Xbox profile. But take note! It will take 3 months to change the region again so just make sure you select the correct one.

After doing this, try adding your payment on the correct region or try doing a transaction to see if it will reflect the correct one. Make sure to restart your device after doing so as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can further assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Do Launch and First Month Xbox One Consoles Deserve a Free Game?

The Xbox One saw a price drop in the UK to 399 GBP, from its launch price of 429 GBP. That's the only price drop to date.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Migration from Spain to UK.

Child accounts

An Xbox LIVE child account can move to a new region even if the parent account stays in its original region. But the parent will still have to accept the Terms of Use in the new region on the child’s behalf.

-

If the child is a minor (as defined by applicable law) in one region but isn’t a minor in the other region, the account can’t be moved between those regions.
    Looks like as per the second paragraph, it doesn't seem to be possible. You may have to wait until you are 18.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Moving from Canada to Spain

Hey there!

You will be able to use your Xbox One in Spain, yes. However, you will need to obtain a power supply that is 220v as transformers are not recommended. Once you get to Spain, you can place the order via the
    Online Service Center.

Let us know if you have any further questions and safe travels! :)
  6. Xgoan Win User

I cannot buy games in the Xbox Store

Yes, I moved from Spain to Norway. How can I change the Xbox360 region?
Thema:

1. I've moved from the UK to Spain and want to change my billing from GBP to EUR - Similar Threads - I've moved Spain

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...