i’ve misclicked the “report a problem” button 3 times today

Discus and support i’ve misclicked the “report a problem” button 3 times today in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i can’t remember where it was before when pressing down the home button; but my muscle memory to turn off the controller now brings with it an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sewati, Dec 3, 2022.

1. /u/Sewati
    /u/Sewati Guest

i can’t remember where it was before when pressing down the home button; but my muscle memory to turn off the controller now brings with it an unavoidable pop up that shuts off what i was doing, but that also takes time to happen.

not stoked abt this change, and i hope it gets addressed.

pressing down home, tapping right once, and then tapping A to shut off the controller makes so much more sense than doing that to use the report a problem feature.

should i purposefully click that button and report this as a problem?

submitted by /u/Sewati
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sewati, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

To report a new complaint:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button, and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you're experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics.

For more details, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

I hope this helps.
  3. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  4. Major 0zzy Win User

help xbox and roblocx account

Hello Christopher,

This is , Xbox Ambassador.

This might not be an issue with Xbox. I’ve seen this issue 3 times now. You can try reinstalling it, then go to: https://www.roblox.com/support

By the looks of it, Roblox is down.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a report.

Edit:

Try getting the new update. It could also be a problem with the new update.
  5. Jeremy_04_010 Win User

My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

Someone please help it’s just happened to me twice in 10 minutes. And I’ve been kicked out 3 other times before this today. It is soo irritating.
  6. BloodyA Win User

Gamepass games, even the ones bought separately long before gamepass not avaliale on windows store and xbox app.

Hello George,

I found a problem looks like i misclicked during windows installation and had wrong region selected on my windows. Changed to right one and it repaired all problems =) Thanks for your help anyway =)
Thema:

1. i’ve misclicked the “report a problem” button 3 times today - Similar Threads - i’ve misclicked “report

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  9. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  10. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b