I've made lots of purchases and not once been 'rewarded' apparently have no credits or points.

Discus and support I've made lots of purchases and not once been 'rewarded' apparently have no credits or points. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've made lots of purchases and not once been 'rewarded' apparently have no credits or points. years of loyalty and money spent for nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xLOUIxiNSOMNiAx, Nov 22, 2016.

1. I've made lots of purchases and not once been 'rewarded' apparently have no credits or points.

I've made lots of purchases and not once been 'rewarded' apparently have no credits or points. years of loyalty and money spent for nothing

:)

xLOUIxiNSOMNiAx, Nov 22, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    MyRewads - Where are they?

Hello bluwaters,

We see you were Rewarded for your purchases in September and January. You have made no other purchases on your account in the last year besides those months.

We only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are at 1000 or more pending
    Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Ice Ghost 69
    Ice Ghost 69 Guest
    Rewards help

hi there, is there any way you can check that i've been given all my reward points? I just feel that last few months i've not been rewarded for a lot of my purchases.. thank guys/girls

Ice Ghost 69, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I've made lots of purchases and not once been 'rewarded' apparently have no credits or points.

It's best if you post in the Xbox Rewards Question forum so support can check your account. If you can post any specific offers you're looking for credits from, that will also help them check.

Smwutches, Nov 22, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's best if you post in the Xbox Rewards Question forum so support can check your account. If you can post any specific offers you're looking for credits from, that will also help them check.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Gamerscore to currency

Sorry but GS cannot be converted to currency. The only thing that has recently been converted to currency is MS Points. However, you can sign up for Xbox Rewards at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/. Once you get past a certain amount of GS you will see a reward gained for purchases made. For example, once you reach 3,000 GS you will get 50 rewards credits for
    every $10 you spend.
  7. CLUBBERLANG5842 Win User

The "back" button and what it does

they should make spotting and medipack/ammo drop 50 points that way more people will start doing it and make the game a lot more interesting!!! once it is apparent this is happening then lower the point reward.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hi, we are signed up for the Microsoft rewards but there is another sign up for xbox rewards

Hello Matt Ice 88,

Unfortunately, only purchases made while being a Rewards member are eligible for Rewards. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards Credits for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards Credits once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions or tracking your MyVIP progress by making purchases in the
    Xbox Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
  9. onebluejedi Win User

Have not recieved my credits and wrong vip star rank

I don't work for the Rewards program so I can't do anything about that. If they show as pending, you would have the option to Request a Deposit on the MyRewards section of the site. If the program has had an issue making deposits in your account, that would
    also be noted on that page. If your account status shows that everything is good, then your previous request may have already gone through. Your Lifetime Credits earned includes all credits you have earned since joining the program, that includes pending and
    deposited credits. If they have been deposited, that would be noted in your statement on the MyRewards section of the site and would show when the credits were deposited.
    I'm still having serious problems with xbox live rewards I have not earned any of the eligible reward points at all.

In Decemeber xbox one had a rewards offer that you earn double rewards credits and free microsft points for purchasing the new releases and renewing gold, so I purchased Watchdogs 2 and Battlefield 1 and also purchased two lots of watchdogs 2 DLC and renewed
    my xbox live gold membership but I have not been credited reward credits or the microsft points promised.
Thema:

1. I've made lots of purchases and not once been 'rewarded' apparently have no credits or points. - Similar Threads - I've made lots

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...