I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've...

Discus and support I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As I've said I've tried all the usual fixes and nothings worked, been trying to get an answer from Microsoft for 3 days and still no luck. If this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kiel mays, Mar 17, 2023.

1. kiel mays
    kiel mays Guest

I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've...

As I've said I've tried all the usual fixes and nothings worked, been trying to get an answer from Microsoft for 3 days and still no luck. If this isn't sorted soon I'm going back to playstaion because I never had this issue on there.

:)

kiel mays, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've tried all the usual fixes and nothings worked. Any ideas?

Hello Kiel, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your membership and my apologies that the previous chat dropped.

Are you still having issues with the membership or has it resolved itself?
  3. kiel mays Win User

I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've tried all the usual fixes and nothings worked. Any ideas?

I've already done that several times and yes it's active the payment date was the 8th. As I said I've done all the usual things and nothing has worked.
  4. Dericka Win User

5. kiel mays Win User

WOW thanks for your help Microsoft you send the most pathetic reply and that's it, no help offered at all. Your service is absolutely appalling, based on this I think I'll be going back to playstation because I never had a problem on their network.
  6. ngocphi Win User

i've lost my xbox ultimate game pass

You would still have the 3 years but you wouldnt receive the ,3months

You are capped at 3 years anything added after that is erased so it is better ti wait till 3 months is up then add
Thema:

1. I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've... - Similar Threads - I've lost game

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  9. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  10. I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change: Split from this thread. I have the exact same thing. Made an account linked to one emailadress, then all of a sudden it logged me out and i had to add my profile again to xbox. I did with...