I've just had a ban from xbox live parties for something I've already been banned for last...

Discus and support I've just had a ban from xbox live parties for something I've already been banned for last... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've just had a ban from xbox live parties for something I've already been banned for last year. I had my 24hr ban already why all of a sudden are you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Johnfunun, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Johnfunun
    Johnfunun Guest

I've just had a ban from xbox live parties for something I've already been banned for last...

I've just had a ban from xbox live parties for something I've already been banned for last year. I had my 24hr ban already why all of a sudden are you banning me again!!

:)

Johnfunun, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I've just had a ban from xbox live parties for something I've already been banned for last year. I had my 24hr ban already why all of a sudden are you banning me again!!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I've been banned for something

4. Radiatif Win User

I've been ban

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
    I can't re edit to delete,

I already report him with the Xbox but i feel bad to be the only one who get banned for this

(Sorry for the english)
  5. Smwutches Win User

I've been ban

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I've been banned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I've just had a ban from xbox live parties for something I've already been banned for last... - Similar Threads - I've ban live

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  6. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  7. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  8. I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason: When i try to click on details it says - ,,No details available at this time" b47cdb22-1dba-411e-9566-ce2c83f105b3
  9. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.: I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason. 94dc2255-0ee8-4c60-8a50-f1bbd52715ea
  10. If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for: If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for d1c9a9a8-c224-432f-819a-6bce783ad9a4