ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??

Discus and support ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening. i am wondering if it is the country that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William_527, Sep 17, 2022.

1. William_527
    William_527 Guest

iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening.

i am wondering if it is the country that i am in. (Australia)

Please help me!

:)

William_527, Sep 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this William

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Is this happening on Xbox, right?
    If yes, what console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game? Or if you try with a different game the issue persists?
    What message are you receiving specifically inside the game? (If possible attach a picture)
    Do you have a Live Gold / Game Pass ultimate subscription active? (Most of the paid games has this requirement)
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Crush The W0rld Win User

Xbox Store

Also some games just kinda force you to get the special editions i dont know if its on purpose but rainbow six seige for example you cant get it
  4. callumewingewing Win User

Formatting a Seagate external hard drive

Do you think I would of lost saves data on Rainbow Six Seige such as unlocked characters?
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

Game recommendations?

Ive been playing a huge amount of Rainbow Six Siege. Easy game to just play a match or two, go do what you gotta do and come back later.
  6. Singh on fire Win User

DDos Attacks

Ddoss happens a lot in rainbow six seige
Thema:

1. ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do?? - Similar Threads - ive bought rainbow

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. I just bought a game and it says completed in the billing ive restarted and signed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game and it says completed in the billing ive restarted and signed out...: No matter how many times i try i cant play any games cause it says i dont own then and i am in the right account and it continues to bug out ARK: Survival Ascended is currently not available in...
  4. Alr Ive bought minecraft 2-3 times now I go to sign in and it says i have to REPURCHASE it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alr Ive bought minecraft 2-3 times now I go to sign in and it says i have to REPURCHASE it...: [img] [img] b610e6c2-802e-4abc-bef2-c23a6c07ed92
  5. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  6. why when ive bought 2 games on the store it has the price button instead of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when ive bought 2 games on the store it has the price button instead of the install button: i bought 2 games ride 2 and twice reborn a vampire visual novel but on xbox .com and my xbox one both game orders show as completed but they dont show in my full library on the owned section and...
  7. How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game: I don't have the transaction ID so I cant put in a support ticket. I have the email and even reset my password but nothing works. The website allows me to login but its an empty account that...
  8. im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves: Bought a bundle for Sea of Thieves for pc on the Microsoft Store now after 2 days its still not shown up and its impossible to contact support for help, anybody got any ideas or any way to fix...
  9. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...: Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an...
  10. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d