I’ve just bought a used Xbox 360 S and parental controls were enabled. How do I turn them off?

Discus and support I’ve just bought a used Xbox 360 S and parental controls were enabled. How do I turn them off? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m just not sure what to do 30205624-9813-47ff-9c7b-5dae4f9226bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesKubochi, Mar 2, 2023.

1. JamesKubochi
    JamesKubochi Guest

I’ve just bought a used Xbox 360 S and parental controls were enabled. How do I turn them off?

I’m just not sure what to do

:)

JamesKubochi, Mar 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Unfortunately not even a factory reset would get rid of the parental control settings. You need to contact that previously owned the console to have it unlocked
  3. Mcmax3000 Win User

Changing my age ?

You cannot change the age but you can turn off Parental Controls. See:
    support.xbox.com/.../parental-control
    for the steps (that document tells you how to turn them on but it is the same steps for turning them off... You can see the Off option in the image).
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

my family

5. X Ser1al X Win User

Changing Account Type

6. Pagano Win User

Should have a pass code for purchases

Thema:

1. I’ve just bought a used Xbox 360 S and parental controls were enabled. How do I turn them off? - Similar Threads - I’ve bought used

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...: I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )...
  6. Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?: Is it possible to download and play Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 on the same console since I’ve payed for both games? 9f3987b1-264f-4f34-868e-c027f7e97d1a
  7. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  8. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880