Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...
Discus and support Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ` ’, Jan 8, 2024.
Thema:
Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...
Loading...
-
Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again... - Similar Threads - Ive multiple glitched
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.
in XboX InsidersXbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my... -
PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...
in XboX InsidersPLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments] -
would anyone be able to help me ive had this issue for a whiele now
in XboX Insiderswould anyone be able to help me ive had this issue for a whiele now: basically my alienware aw2524hf monitor used to work just fine on my xbox when all of a sudden it stopped working i cant remember when and ever since my monitor hasnt worked with any xbox but i... -
xbox app stuck on loading screen and ive tried everything
in XBoX on Windowsxbox app stuck on loading screen and ive tried everything: My Xbox app won't open, it stays stuck on the loading screen for a solid 2 minutes before it closes. I've tried repairing, restarting, using PowerShell, uninstalling and installing game services,... -
im banned forever and ive done nothing i tried to contact them by appealing and they deny...
in XBoX Accessibilityim banned forever and ive done nothing i tried to contact them by appealing and they deny...: Ive been banned for nothing im playing gta 5 and my xbox pops up your network has been banned 6d280fe2-e882-4ed3-b7e4-317513f3c7d8 -
Everyday im asked to add screentime to my xbox account, ive tried multiple times to remove...
in XBoX AccessibilityEveryday im asked to add screentime to my xbox account, ive tried multiple times to remove...: It happens allot while im playing so it ruins my overall experience 41550a0c-6e89-4c50-8561-82f50ead87e3 -
ive submitted my password multiple times and the "Next" button doesnt work and submit
in XBoX Accessibilityive submitted my password multiple times and the "Next" button doesnt work and submit: ive submitted my phone number into my alias onto my account multiple times and yet it doesnt work, it gets to the point where it asks for my password one more time and I put my password in but the... -
I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...
in XBoX AccessibilityI got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763