I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

Discus and support I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried so many things to the point I'm no longer wanting series x 510b26a3-865a-4624-9d44-3f226a0707c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeraldTrimble, Aug 3, 2022.

1. I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

Tried so many things to the point I'm no longer wanting series x

:)

GeraldTrimble, Aug 3, 2022
  2. GeraldTrimble Win User

I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics. Believe this is the last chance I'm switching to Playstation

Yes I did, keep having mic issues. What more can I say? I can hear fine thru head sets but can't talk thru mic nor be heard.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics. Believe this is the last chance I'm switching to Playstation

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact issue that you’re experiencing with mics in that way we can check what is causing the issue as well as perform the necessary steps.
  4. GeraldTrimble Win User

I keep having to change out my wired headphones due to mic issues. Have tried so many things within settings and still have problems.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

WIred devices like headphones that experience a lot of movement suffer from what is known as flexion damage. This is the same thing you see when you bend a paperclip back and forth until it snaps

This is a problem inherent to wired headphones. While more expensive pairs can include better quality materials and things to help mitigate flexing, it's only a question of when, not if they will break. I recommend you pick up a pair of wireless headphones, or ones that allow you to replace the wire easily.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

You still haven't stated what is going wrong with your headphones. You only said that you have mic issues. What are the mic issues?
Thema:

I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

1. I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics.... - Similar Threads - I've every system

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...: Please help me resolve this or it's time to go to Playstation. I even bought a new game/disc and still happening. Hacker even changed my calling card to his name "blocked ports"...
  8. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  9. Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...: The Elite Series 2 has been a nightmare for me honestly. The first I bought had the RB broken after a year, so I sent it in under warranty. The replacement came back with mild stick drift (assumed...
  10. If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for: If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for d1c9a9a8-c224-432f-819a-6bce783ad9a4