ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

Discus and support ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; the question is on the topic b3a1cdd0-d402-468d-b62e-b5ea85b3f5c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by aliscoot, Jan 25, 2022.

1. aliscoot
    aliscoot Guest

ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

the question is on the topic

:)

aliscoot, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, aliscoot

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

Please can you answer a few questions for me:

• When did you get suspended?
    • Please can you post your gamertag?
    • Have you signed into the right account on the Enforcement site?
    Please note that I can't look into why you have been banned, it is just so I can raise this up if needed.

Thanks,

Regards,
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and there's no way to confirm bans as the page itself won't show the details of the enforcement.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page.
  4. ConnorLeeDuran Win User

Xbox suspensions

Hello,

I was suspended on 1/14/2022 and trying to see why and appeal it, but it does not show up on my enforcement page. Is there a issue with page and a time line when it will show up.

thanks
  5. ReactiveFiend85 Win User

Enforcement team

can anyone tell me how to contact the enforcement team my son got suspended an we dont know why i call xbox an they dont know why it happen someone please help this some bull crap cant talk to enforcement team
  6. Arielle251 Win User

Xbox Live enforcement action

Hi, I know you've tried going to the Enforcement History (https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements) page. Since it says you have a perfect record, I'd recommend contacting Xbox Support directly via phone or chat, to see if they can tell
    you why your account was suspended. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing up on your account!

I hope this is helpful, thanks!

-Arielle, Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why - Similar Threads - ive got suspended

2. My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...: Like my ban said, no details to be shown If i dont get my account back or all the money i spent there will be a court case!!! 8513a695-0095-47ba-bf5f-2b0947fc5e36
  3. I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763
  4. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5: I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X 54aca694-69e0-4c1c-9bef-8518cc7a12f4
  5. i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...: i got my account taken by a hacker, i have proof of me owning the account, i just cant find where to get in touch through live chat because i dont have a phone at the moment...
  6. Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my...: Hi, I recent got a monitor with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my headset ive had to re plug it multiple times for sound to work but after it unplugs it stops working?...
  7. Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft...: hello, ive got minecraft bedrock edition on my microsoft store acccount, can i get minecraft java for free? ive heard that if you have one version you can get the other for free. thanks....
  8. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open it a new error code, how do i fix this? I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop...
  9. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop up with a error cod gives a new one each time im confused if theres a solution please tell 713fd886-c3f3-4231-a8c3-fb301410de53
  10. Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...: So I've had RDR2 installed since 2018. I am using my friends Xbox services for the past few years as well, and she just recently got the game pass. Today RDR2 is now off of game pass and although...