Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft...

Discus and support Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, ive got minecraft bedrock edition on my microsoft store acccount, can i get minecraft java for free? ive heard that if you have one version you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pie Die, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Pie Die
    Pie Die Guest

Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft...

hello, ive got minecraft bedrock edition on my microsoft store acccount, can i get minecraft java for free? ive heard that if you have one version you can get the other for free. thanks.

:)

Pie Die, Jan 31, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  4. E.J. Paras Win User

I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

Can you explain in detail what would happen when I delete "Minecraft versions", "Accounts and Cache" and "Microsoft Store local cache"

And can you explain what "Minecraft versions" are? like are they 1.18? 1.19? or is it Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft: Bedrock
  5. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi Jayden0000

There are two versions of Minecraft. The original 'Java' edition and the newer 'Bedrock' edition. It is only the Bedrock edition that can be linked to your Xbox Live account (i.e. Microsoft account) and be played with other Xbox users. The Java edition can only be played on local LAN, realms, or online servers.

Do you know which version you have? Java is normally purchased from the Minecraft website and Bedrock is normally purchased from the Microsoft store.

Let us know, so we may be able to help you further.
  6. bjbj1091 Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

I also also have the same problem, but I'm not sure if I have the right PC bedrock version because I'm not sure if the minecraft bedrock from the microsoft store is different from the minecraft bedrock that I have on the minecraft launcher
Thema:

1. Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft... - Similar Threads - Ive got minecraft

2. My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...: Like my ban said, no details to be shown If i dont get my account back or all the money i spent there will be a court case!!! 8513a695-0095-47ba-bf5f-2b0947fc5e36
  3. I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763
  4. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5: I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X 54aca694-69e0-4c1c-9bef-8518cc7a12f4
  5. i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...: i got my account taken by a hacker, i have proof of me owning the account, i just cant find where to get in touch through live chat because i dont have a phone at the moment...
  6. Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I recent got a moniter with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my...: Hi, I recent got a monitor with my xbox up until ive had issues with it connecting with my headset ive had to re plug it multiple times for sound to work but after it unplugs it stops working?...
  7. ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why: the question is on the topic b3a1cdd0-d402-468d-b62e-b5ea85b3f5c4
  8. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open it a new error code, how do i fix this? I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop...
  9. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop up with a error cod gives a new one each time im confused if theres a solution please tell 713fd886-c3f3-4231-a8c3-fb301410de53
  10. Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...: So I've had RDR2 installed since 2018. I am using my friends Xbox services for the past few years as well, and she just recently got the game pass. Today RDR2 is now off of game pass and although...