I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

Discus and support I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Michael Lopez2, Apr 29, 2023.

1. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets etc.. nothing.I have also tried unlink and link again and resetting the whole console and it’s been 3 days with out talking with my friends because of the problem.

:)

Michael Lopez2, Apr 29, 2023
  2. ItsxJx Win User

I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app by ownerofdragons

Hey I am also having the same problem. It’s been happening to me for weeks now. I can’t figure out a way to fix this. Hopefully we find a solution soon.
  3. Ava Thompson1 Win User

Why won't my discord link?

I've recently had the same issue. So, what you should do is select 'Authorized Apps' and deauthorize Xbox Live. Then Restart your phone and Xbox.

After that, open Xbox Settings and select 'Social Accounts'.

Then, add Discord and launch the Discord app on your phone.

Finally, add Xbox to the Discord app and check if the problem is solved.​
  4. p0358 Win User

Unable to access the Xbox one Preview Forums

I've got same issue here. Can anyone help me? I've got Xbox Preview Dashboard app, but can't access Xbox Early Access forum. And my console registration is shown as "Pending" for about 4 days.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Discord on Xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XYLOSYN

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a know issue.
    The workaround for this is link the accounts using the Discord app.

"Some players may see the Xbox mobile app crashing when linking Discord accounts from the console settings area. To resolve this, we recommend linking accounts through the Discord mobile app.
    Some players may experience errors when trying to unlink their Discord account from the Xbox settings menu or mobile app. We recommend unlinking accounts through the Discord mobile app."
    Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Sat62183 Win User

Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app since I'm not signed in on the PC

Sorry I've had a problem with the app on my PC and Phone I thought this was the phone thread. For this issue I've got a Microsoft employee looking into it. I'll respond once I hear from them.
Thema:

I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

1. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were... - Similar Threads - I've got issue

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  7. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  8. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  9. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  10. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835