I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...

Discus and support I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I have downloaded 44c94e5c-8db1-4343-977c-f907960b5a9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRANNY SHORTLEG, Dec 24, 2022.

1. I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...

I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I have downloaded

:)

GRANNY SHORTLEG, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I have downloaded

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error message or error code that you're getting whenever you're trying to play your Xbox game pass games?

Also, please validate the status of your subscription if it's active by following the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  3. BigShowoff Win User

Game Pass for PC and EA Play - Not working

Really?

There was no mention of any age restrictions and I wouldn’t expect there to be for games like FIFA?

The EA account I’m trying to link to is an adult account.

So I’ve paid for 3 years of Gamepass Ultimate so my son can play FIFA and you’re telling he won’t be able to and nothing can be done about it?

You’ve got to be kidding me!
  4. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  5. KFU156jYV Win User

Xbox Game pass

I’ve recently purchased Xbox Gamepass for console, when I try to upgrade it to Gamepass ultimate it shows an error. I’ve done this on both the website (my profile subscription page) and the Xbox subscription thing on the Xbox’s settings app, neither work.
    hi
  6. CrenulateInk98 Win User

Key redeem error

I have got an active GamePass subscription, that could be the issue. It is due to renew soon. I will attempt to redeem it again after the GamePass subscription has expired. Maybe its time to move to GamePass Ultimate, I cant see myself going without GamePass
    at any point in time.

Regards
Thema:

I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...

1. I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I... - Similar Threads - I’ve got subscription

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. I’ve got an error code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve got an error code E:47-b: Being a forza fan I’ve played all games and trying to login to FH5 it’s given me this error code. I had tried playing on my laptop but to no resolve. Would love some help or a solution as would...
  9. I’ve recently got a ps5 I was excited to play Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve recently got a ps5 I was excited to play Minecraft: When I tried to sign in it wouldn’t work I made multiple new accounts and those wouldn’t work I tried deleting and reinstalling and it still wouldn’t work even tried calling and the robot wouldn’t...
  10. I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...: I don’t know what to put here 4b5e77fe-d3ba-468e-881e-e441fb998cf2