I've got a serious problem here...

Discus and support I've got a serious problem here... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's what's up: I play Mass Effect 3 a lot. I love that game. But I've run into a bit of a problem. In the options menu, under "online" I guess I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Doe XBL, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Jane Doe XBL
    Jane Doe XBL Guest

Here's what's up: I play Mass Effect 3 a lot. I love that game. But I've run into a bit of a problem.

In the options menu, under "online" I guess I accidentally switched the "sign in automatically to ea account (or something along those lines)" from "on" to "off." That seems to have messed with the game itself, because the next time I played the game, I'm
    stuck on a loading screen. Specifically: the "checking downloadable content" message wont go away, it just stays there with the "loading" message in the bottom right corner.

It's been stuck like this for 30 minutes. And I even un-installed all the DLC to see if it would help. It's not, apparently.

So I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I can't even fix the sign in option because I'm stuck on the main menu with that "checking downloadable content" message not disappearing! I've tried almost every single solution I could think of. I'm stuck right now, and
    I don't know what to do.

If anybody could help me, that would be appreciated. (Is there even a solution to this?)

:)

Jane Doe XBL, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Switch the setting that you turned off back too on and try doing a hard reset of the xbox console by holding the power button for ten seconds before releasing too see if that solves the problem. Hopefully it will refresh the system and sort the issue out.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jane,

Thanks for letting us know it worked. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Chargersbride Win User

https://youtu.be/tF0SVI7KAYo Checking Downloadable Content Mass Effect 3 - Fix for Freezing ME3 Start Screen link I know it is a 360 but might work for you
  5. SABDOM Win User

I think this link could help you…

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Skate-Games/Linking-EA-account/m-p/2674#M7
  6. Jane Doe XBL Win User

Your solution has worked for me! I had no idea that this was a somewhat known glitch, kind of like the "A sign in change has occurred" message that sometimes pops up in the 2nd and 3rd game even if you didn't change profiles. (That one is annoying, but it
    doesn't cause any major trouble.)

Thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. I've got a serious problem here... - Similar Threads - I've got serious

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  6. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  7. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  8. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...