I've got a problem

Discus and support I've got a problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one crashed during a late night gaming session. It rebooted and now all I see is a black screen, and after about five to ten minutes of this it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miles_397, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Miles_397
    Miles_397 Guest

I've got a problem

My Xbox one crashed during a late night gaming session. It rebooted and now all I see is a black screen, and after about five to ten minutes of this it shuts itself down. I've tried resetting it which didn't seem to do anything and I do not know what to
    do. If any of you lovely people could give me guidance I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Miles_397, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Miles_397 Win User

I've got a problem

I would do this but it won't let me access anything all i get is a black screen, and it says "signing you in" for about five to ten minutes then it loads into a black screen. I cannot do anything in the mean time.
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

I've got a problem

Hello, thanks for bringing this issue to us!

We are sorry that this issue has come, we suggest clearing out the game cache since it might be a corrupt file causing this error.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

I've got a problem

Hello XxGHOSTxX1,

Please create a new thread detailing the issue being experienced so that we can tailor our responses to you specifically.

We await your new thread!

Best wishes!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've got a problem

6. MAHRCELINE Win User

I've got a problem

tries to restart it from manufacturing.

turn on and hold the sync button and select restore, maybe work
Thema:

I've got a problem

1. I've got a problem - Similar Threads - I've got problem

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  6. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  7. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  8. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...