I've got a fault code, if i enter the xbox gold code.

Discus and support I've got a fault code, if i enter the xbox gold code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does this code means? TokenStateManagement-5000394808cf-cdca-45ee-9b18-f00646498946 7ae7765e-8e40-4183-be25-bb1ee6f376cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbridgedToe9, Oct 17, 2017.

1. AbridgedToe9
    AbridgedToe9 Guest

What does this code means?

TokenStateManagement-5000394808cf-cdca-45ee-9b18-f00646498946

:)

AbridgedToe9, Oct 17, 2017
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    How to Redeem a Code on Xbox One - QR Code or 25 Character Code

Hey guys! Okay, so you need to figure out how to redeem codes on the Xbox One? Well, there are a few ways of doing this.

• Login to Xbox.com (top right hand side)
    • In the top bar, mouse over Xbox Live Gold
    • You'll see 'Redeem Code' in the drop down list
    • Click 'Redeem' and enter your 25 digit code!
    If your code is a game or DLC, it will automatically start downloading once you login to your Xbox, unless you have your Xbox in standby, which will allow it to download right away!

• From the main page of the Xbox One dashboard, scroll to the right to the 'Games' section and select that section -or- If your Kinect is connected, say "Xbox, Use a Code"
    • If you have a QR code (that square looking code thing), you can hold it up to your Kinect to redeem it.
    • If you have a 25 digit code, in the lower left of the screen, you have the option to "enter the 25-character code." Click that and enter your code. Confirm your code and you're all set!
    Your item will automatically download. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;VYOHd5dF9jg]

jstep, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Is there any sort of Xbox Live trial included with a system purchase?

Mine came with 14 days but after I entered the code it said that it worked then my friend invited me to a chat and it said i need to upgrade to gold, I tried entering the code again and it didn't work saying it was already used, then I just bought a yr of it

startainfection, Oct 17, 2017
  4. NIBORAK Win User

Redeemed Xbox One reservation code, but it never downloaded/showed up.

I've got the redeem code for xbox one live updates preview. It says go to forums.xbox.com to redeem the code and launch an app from my pc. Where do I enter the code?
  5. OG x GHOST x Win User

I am not getting these codes in my email inbox

OK, I've finally got the codes, but they don't work... When I entered in the code I got from my email inbox it says: "The wrong code was entered. Send a new code to your email and try again."

Then when I click on "Send me another code." it says "We couldn't send the code. Please try again."

ARGHHH!
  6. govind360 Win User

14 day trials?

just like that i bought the game tomb raider and along with that i got a free xbox 14 day gold trial pack.

i entered the code in the redeem code option and it accepted but now i cannot dowmload the free gold games and then i noticed that my status was not yet gold. what to do????
  7. L.O.R.D... Win User

WWE 12 online code

when he enter the code for his us profile he got this message

"this code isn't valid . please enter a valid code"

but when he try the code on his other profile he got this message

"this gamer profile is unable to play on xbox live please check your family settings or obtain an xbox live gold membership"

is there anyway he can get 48 hour free member ship so he can activate the code ?
  8. Nesquiked Win User

Halo Reach Blue Flame Head

You don't enter the code in the game itself, you enter the code on Xbox live. The same area that you would enter the codes to redeem microsoft points or gold membership cards.
Thema:

1. I've got a fault code, if i enter the xbox gold code. - Similar Threads - I've got fault

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  6. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  7. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  8. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...