I've got a fault code, if i enter the xbox gold code.

Discus and support I've got a fault code, if i enter the xbox gold code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does this code means? TokenStateManagement-5000394808cf-cdca-45ee-9b18-f00646498946 7ae7765e-8e40-4183-be25-bb1ee6f376cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbridgedToe9, Oct 17, 2017.

1. AbridgedToe9
    AbridgedToe9 Guest

What does this code means?

TokenStateManagement-5000394808cf-cdca-45ee-9b18-f00646498946

:)

AbridgedToe9, Oct 17, 2017
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    How to Redeem a Code on Xbox One - QR Code or 25 Character Code

Hey guys! Okay, so you need to figure out how to redeem codes on the Xbox One? Well, there are a few ways of doing this.

• Login to Xbox.com (top right hand side)
    • In the top bar, mouse over Xbox Live Gold
    • You'll see 'Redeem Code' in the drop down list
    • Click 'Redeem' and enter your 25 digit code!
    If your code is a game or DLC, it will automatically start downloading once you login to your Xbox, unless you have your Xbox in standby, which will allow it to download right away!

• From the main page of the Xbox One dashboard, scroll to the right to the 'Games' section and select that section -or- If your Kinect is connected, say "Xbox, Use a Code"
    • If you have a QR code (that square looking code thing), you can hold it up to your Kinect to redeem it.
    • If you have a 25 digit code, in the lower left of the screen, you have the option to "enter the 25-character code." Click that and enter your code. Confirm your code and you're all set!
    Your item will automatically download. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;VYOHd5dF9jg]

jstep, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Is there any sort of Xbox Live trial included with a system purchase?

Mine came with 14 days but after I entered the code it said that it worked then my friend invited me to a chat and it said i need to upgrade to gold, I tried entering the code again and it didn't work saying it was already used, then I just bought a yr of it

startainfection, Oct 17, 2017
  4. NIBORAK Win User

Redeemed Xbox One reservation code, but it never downloaded/showed up.

I've got the redeem code for xbox one live updates preview. It says go to forums.xbox.com to redeem the code and launch an app from my pc. Where do I enter the code?
  5. OG x GHOST x Win User

I am not getting these codes in my email inbox

OK, I've finally got the codes, but they don't work... When I entered in the code I got from my email inbox it says: "The wrong code was entered. Send a new code to your email and try again."

Then when I click on "Send me another code." it says "We couldn't send the code. Please try again."

ARGHHH!
  6. L.O.R.D... Win User

WWE 12 online code

when he enter the code for his us profile he got this message

"this code isn't valid . please enter a valid code"

but when he try the code on his other profile he got this message

"this gamer profile is unable to play on xbox live please check your family settings or obtain an xbox live gold membership"

is there anyway he can get 48 hour free member ship so he can activate the code ?
  7. govind360 Win User

14 day trials?

just like that i bought the game tomb raider and along with that i got a free xbox 14 day gold trial pack.

i entered the code in the redeem code option and it accepted but now i cannot dowmload the free gold games and then i noticed that my status was not yet gold. what to do????
  8. Nesquiked Win User

Halo Reach Blue Flame Head

You don't enter the code in the game itself, you enter the code on Xbox live. The same area that you would enter the codes to redeem microsoft points or gold membership cards.
Thema:

1. I've got a fault code, if i enter the xbox gold code. - Similar Threads - I've got fault

2. I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...: Can't redeem gifts on message centre when playing forza horizon 5 it says feature unavailable b77a19f3-2e80-4ea5-a920-c4325adf631f
  3. I've previously purchased minecraft windows 10 edition, then got a new PC. Can i redownload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've previously purchased minecraft windows 10 edition, then got a new PC. Can i redownload...: So a few years ago, I bought Minecraft bedrock on PC. This PC broke a few years later, and I got a new one, but didn't download Minecraft back onto it. Now the Microsoft store is saying that I...
  4. I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got banned for 8 days for a nonsensical mediocre joke. I've tried to contact support...: I got home from work I started to play dead by daylight game the game and there was a player named Pakito is alive I sent him a message for making the joke and I told him Pakito is not alive...
  5. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with: I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts. The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com, and everytime you get to the "request a...
  6. My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...: I've tried everything my digital game unturned has not been working since the recent update that they sent out I've tried Microsoft I've tried all troubleshooting nothing looks Microsoft sent me...
  7. I've got a solution to Microsoft not allowing gamers to enjoy HDR at anything other than a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've got a solution to Microsoft not allowing gamers to enjoy HDR at anything other than a...: Hi all, I've been thinking about this a long time and I think all people in the same boat as me (i.e I own a 1080p 32 inch tv and anything larger would not fit in my bedroom!) should petition...
  8. Xbox saying my gamepass needs payed, but I've got months left on it's duration

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox saying my gamepass needs payed, but I've got months left on it's duration: I currently am not able to use Gamepass or gold on my xbox but my subscriptions are payed and don't expire until October. Any ways to fix this at all? submitted by /u/albertsstuff30 [link]...
  9. I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour.: I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour. b5e5955c-0170-4bbe-8a52-230cc8936bf0
  10. I received a insider update today and during the uodate I got this error. I've tried to...

in XboX Insiders
    I received a insider update today and during the uodate I got this error. I've tried to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sabalilulu305 [link] [comments]