i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ...

Discus and support i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] 0b0410cd-3f41-4a8d-8629-b9ecec48138e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jhony92Pr3d4t0R, Jan 16, 2017.

  1. i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ...


    i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ... [​IMG]

    :)
     
    Jhony92Pr3d4t0R, Jan 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Dost Ansar
    Dost Ansar Guest
    This new reward point capper....

    Hi Guys,



    Anyone out that that can assist me. I`ve subscribed to the reward points thing thats just started, bought 3 months subs (30 micro points), but haven`t had my points. I`ve tried emailing customers services and got no sense out of them, is this another microsoft
    scam? Have I been blagged?



    SnappedZeus83.
     
    Dost Ansar, Jan 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Rewards and points

    I´ve been a member of Xbox Live for years, my accounts and xbox live are wired with my card and it renovates automatically each month, I have more than 90 games that i've been buying through this whole time... and I have 0 points
    and 0 rewards, ¿what's up with that?
     
    Sensei Baggio, Jan 16, 2017
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

    i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ...

    Hello Jhony92Pr3d4t0R,

    We can confirm seeing multiple successful deposits into your Microsoft Account. This can be reviewed from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account), where they will be listed as a refund with a
    negative amount (since we are adding and not taking funds from your account).

    Keep in mind that since Rewards Credits are promotional currency, if you have been using your Microsoft Account as your payment method, they will be used up first.
     
    XBLRewards8, Jan 17, 2017
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve send no $?

    Hello Jhony92Pr3d4t0R,

    We can confirm seeing multiple successful deposits into your Microsoft Account. This can be reviewed from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a
    negative amount (since we are adding and not taking funds from your account).

    Keep in mind that since Rewards Credits are promotional currency, if you have been using your Microsoft Account as your payment method, they will be used up first.
  6. MSQ Ganner Win User

    Not recieving Xbox LIVE Reward

    @xXx3nforcerxXx It all depends on when you renewed your Xbox Live Gold. If you renewed before joining the Xbox Live Reward Program then you won`t be credited the 200msp. If you were already a member of the program but recently renewed (in the last month
    or so) your XBL Gold Subscription then you should be credited the 200msp reward sometime in September. If you feel that you should`ve been credited the reward already, you can contact Xbox Live Rewards through their Twitter feed @XboxLIVERewards to get further
    assistance.
  7. FireHawk ESBR Win User

    profile gone and cant connect to cloud saves

    I've same problem after that update!!! I´ve already sent my request to leave Dashboard Preview Program.

    I've got only problems after join in this program!!!!!!
  8. dilbert222 Win User

    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    I ve only ugly and bad words for microsoft rewards😡
  9. Nicolai007 Win User

    Microsoft/Xbox rewards points not working on my Xbox One

    It didn't work sadly but i´ve contact the rewards team and hope that they will have a solution. Thanks anyway:)
Thema:

i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ...

Loading...
  1. i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ... - Similar Threads - i´ve got 7200

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  8. I`ve got your reply.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I`ve got your reply.: Hello. I`ve got your reply about my post. Level up star spend 175$ until 7th March? I can understand that why I can`t get promote my star about spend XX$ for more. (Because of that was not...
  9. I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ...: I´ve played both titles, but the warthog code never reached me, why ? Greetings Frank 8eba61e9-a21c-4e79-8599-21734a5841bd
  10. I ve got two xboxlive account now due to Sea of thieves :/

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I ve got two xboxlive account now due to Sea of thieves :/: Hello! I got a problem! I got two xbox live account due to the fact that i use different account for my microsoft account and for Xbox360, did there is a way to merge both? Cause i ve buyed sea...