Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

Discus and support Ive forgot my xbox live pass code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertleeGaytan, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller password but i forgot it and have no idea how to get back logged in. Help please.

:)

RobertleeGaytan, Nov 25, 2022
  2. xXproz BE4STxX Win User

Family member removed from family. How to get the account back?

i cant get my account on because ive forgot my pass code
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to reset your 360 parental passcode. To do so, please follow the steps below according to Xbox support:

"1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. - https://account.microsoft.com/devices

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your passcode."

You just need to follow the steps provided from there.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

4 digit pass code

Hi,

If you forgot your pass code all you have to do is download your profile. It is quick and easy to do.

Click here
    to find out how.

I forgot the pass code for my Xbox LIVE account

If you forgot your Xbox LIVE account pass code,
    download your profile from Xbox LIVE
  5. Lillithvain Win User

4 digit passcode for profile

6. DigitalAssassin Win User

xbox profile password problem

Thema:

1. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code - Similar Threads - Ive forgot live

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  6. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  7. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  8. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb