I've done all the steps to get my teredo working on pc and more and it says it still needs...

Discus and support I've done all the steps to get my teredo working on pc and more and it says it still needs... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft so far keeps telling me to follow those steps and its doing nothing. I even went into my router settings and added the ipv6 and it did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pvt. Parts, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Pvt. Parts
    Pvt. Parts Guest

I've done all the steps to get my teredo working on pc and more and it says it still needs...

Microsoft so far keeps telling me to follow those steps and its doing nothing. I even went into my router settings and added the ipv6 and it did nothing. I don't even know what to do anymore...

:)

Pvt. Parts, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I've done all the steps to get my teredo working on pc and more and it says it still needs to be registered.

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Can you please tell me more about the issue?
  3. Clutteris Win User

Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address

I've had the can't get Teredo IP address for four days now. I'm connected via ethernet to a Zyxel C3000z and followed all the support steps on the can't get Teredo IP address page and nothing seems to work. Multiple calls to xbox saying it was my ISP and
    multiple calls to my ISP saying its xbox. Multiple factory resets of both my gateway and xbox. I've never played COD I just play Dead by Daylight.
  4. DOGGAVELI Win User

PARTY CHAT ERROR 0x89231806 PLEASE HELP

I'm also getting this error as well i have done all the trouble shooting steps enabling windows firewall, etc, etc but still no luck. I have also enabled the Teredo Tunneling Adapter its working and still no luck :-(
  5. DannyTx Win User

Netgear: Overview

I can't seem to get my nat type to open even after all these steps and the steps xbox provides for "cant find teredo IP" when i run multiplayer test I get that, and when i check more details it says im behind a firewall or not connected. I made sure i disabled
    SIP ALG and changed nat to open, and still doesnt work.
  6. Sammity Sam Sam Win User

Strict NAT - ATT Uverse NVG589 Modem issues

Having the exact same problem with comcast except when I run a multiplayer test it says no teredo ip, I have done EVERYTHING in my power to fix it and it still is strict and it still says no teredo ip. I have even bypassed my router completely and plugged
    it straight into the modem, STILL CAN'T GET A TEREDO IP. WHAT
Thema:

1. I've done all the steps to get my teredo working on pc and more and it says it still needs... - Similar Threads - I've done steps

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  6. It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times: It's says I need to relink my discord account after I've done it multiple times c45f190f-c5df-4263-b1d7-7e1d5debdbf5
  7. Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...: After today's update my game audio just went out so I went to headset chat mixer and it's stuck on full greyed out 02dceb11-dc0b-483b-9278-0038380bb13e
  8. Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right): So I've been trying to help my dad allow me to play Minecraft Multiplayer right so I followed all the steps to allow the settings and it still does not work I've tried to log out and sign back in...
  9. Everytime I'm in a game of apex my game continues to crash I've done everything I can to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I'm in a game of apex my game continues to crash I've done everything I can to...: I can't play my game no matter what I do to fix it plz help 2c94a9d3-259d-43c1-b3d2-7d33c3376bc6
  10. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...