I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working

Discus and support I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, so my suspensions say it was to be lifted april 10 and its now April 14th how do i fix this? [img] 29119ceb-dd2c-4504-bc7f-5a9ad208c3c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DigitalSunrises, Apr 14, 2021.

1. I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working

Hello all,

so my suspensions say it was to be lifted april 10 and its now April 14th

how do i fix this?

I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working [​IMG]

:)

DigitalSunrises, Apr 14, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working

Hello @DigitalSunrises! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. Please follow the next steps to help fix the suspended account issue.

Now of course as you mentioned, The suspension should have been lifted on April10th. If it still appears as suspended, I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

Step 1: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

Step 2: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 3: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. 1729 Win User

Minecraft Star Wars Mashup won’t download

Same issue on Xbox Series X,

I deleted data from 'worlds' and 'resources' but still end up with an 'update' button that doesn't work after redownloading it again.
  4. Rockstar1524 Win User

cannot submit a case review for suspension i was not notified i have

Sorry to hear you're upset. Notifications of suspension are sent via the email attached to your account. If the suspension was for 24 hours or you are under the age of majority in your country then you cannot submit a review. If the suspension was more
    than 24 hours and you are under the age of majority then your parent account would need to submit the review.

If the suspension is supposed to be over now but you are still experiencing communication issues try deleting then redownloading your profile.
    deleting then redownloading my profile? Do you mean deleting it off my xbox and then re adding it?
  5. KennyBoy22 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

I just tried that, it still keeps happening and I’ve deleted my account to, but it wouldn’t work
  6. Jordanilonious Win User

Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

Hey I’ve tried with a different account and It’s completely fine which I find odd as I’ve tried deleting the worlds that I don’t play on but after I do that they come back again and again I’ve tried clearing cache I’ve tried reinstalling the game tried resseting my whole console and still dosent work even with it being the only game installed as all my others are on a external hard drive I’ve still got the problem also deleted all screenshots and game clips to see if thag would help
Thema:

1. I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working - Similar Threads - I’ve deleted redownloaded

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. windows 10 broke my computer and deleted everything i’ve done on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 broke my computer and deleted everything i’ve done on minecraft: Windows 10 did an update or something and it completely broke my computer and deleted 10 years and more than 1000 hours of minecraft things that i’d done. i’ve tried getting in contact many...
  9. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...