I've connected my hard drive from PC to other Windows PC and installed a game from Xbox...

Discus and support I've connected my hard drive from PC to other Windows PC and installed a game from Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have two Windows PC's. Yesterday I've removed disk from PC1 and installed it to PC2. I've also installed an Forza Horizon 5 game from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Johannson, Nov 20, 2022.

1. I've connected my hard drive from PC to other Windows PC and installed a game from Xbox...

Hello,

I have two Windows PC's. Yesterday I've removed disk from PC1 and installed it to PC2. I've also installed an Forza Horizon 5 game from Xbox Windows App on PC2. I want to know what will happen if I connect this disk back to PC1, can I play this game or I have to redownload it again?

Thanks

Alex

:)

Alex Johannson, Nov 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I've connected my hard drive from PC to other Windows PC and installed a game from Xbox app. Is this possible to play/move this game on first PC?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Alex

In this case you need to reinstall the Forza horizon game on the PC1
    Because each PC has an unique ID and even if you’re using the same account the Xbox app is not going to recognize installed games from another computers
  3. RafaelLK1 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 opening Gaming Services in Microsoft Store

No I installed Windows 10 from my PC, I dont have it on a flash drive. BTW I would prefer it if i dont format my hard drives and reinstall windows 10
  4. Alexis_271 Win User

Ark on pc xbox

I reset my pc. I can download one other game. I reformatted the external drive and reset my pc but chose to reinstall Windows from my hard drive. I don't know if that formats the hard drive but I did chose the option of deleting all my files and keeping nothing. Still having the same problem.
  5. Darth Frell Win User

download xbox games via a pc

I don't think that will work. Connected to a PC, you could only download PC games. They won't download as "XBOX" games.

For your scenario, you'd have to bring his XBOX to your house and connect it to the internet. Then connect the hard drive to the XBOX and download directly to the hard drive, from the XBOX interface.
  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Xbox One External Storage Question

Once you format a drive from the Xbox One, it becomes dedicated to only Xbox One games and apps. You cannot use it on your computer for other items nor can you install media (music or movies) on it. You can use another hard drive just for media, but only
    use the standard PC format. You can use smaller drives than the required 256GB for a game installation drive and only need a USB 2 connection to use it as a media drive, which can also still be used on your PC (or Mac for that matter).
Thema:

I've connected my hard drive from PC to other Windows PC and installed a game from Xbox...

1. I've connected my hard drive from PC to other Windows PC and installed a game from Xbox... - Similar Threads - I've connected hard

2. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  3. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...: I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI ports etc but to no avail...help please?! 414ddbaa-bf63-4a34-b7b2-c036068aa54b
  6. Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...: Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please would someone help me? 0c97a23b-4214-4081-a105-4a1d5acb21c1
  7. XBox One X works only on 1 port out of all the devices i've tried to connect it to

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X works only on 1 port out of all the devices i've tried to connect it to: Hi Everyone! I have the weirdest issue ever, i'm trying to figure out if i'm missing anything obvious. I have an XBox One X. I have a Samsung 4k TV with 4 ports (1 MHL, 1 ARC and 2 normal) I...
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  10. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet: I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet how do I connect my xbox to the internet, bc my wife's xbox is connected but mine won't connect...