I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can...

Discus and support I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can only play Bedrock Edition. In the past my parent bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michal Wojcik1, Mar 11, 2023.

1. I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can...

I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can only play Bedrock Edition.

In the past my parent bought Minecraft on Google Play Store and shared me in family group.

:)

Michal Wojcik1, Mar 11, 2023
  2. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

3. miaa4 Win User

My order got cancelled which wasn't cancelled.

4. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

Hi Victor. I don’t know how you played Java in the past. Maybe it was via game pass.
    But if the game doesn’t appear purchased in your order history, it means that you don’t know it.

About the Xbox edition, yes. It’s bedrock, but it’s the Bedrock for Xbox, not Windows

The free Java edition was granted to the people who purchased Bedrock for windows.
    Any other platform is not eligible, only PC (and the opposite if you owned Java)

You can double check this here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

“I have Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch/Mobile/PlayStation/another platform besides PC, Mac or Linux. Do I get Java Edition for free?

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC is only for the PC, Mac, and Linux platforms at the moment. This offer does not apply to consoles or other versions of Minecraft.”
  6. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?

Thema:

I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can...

1. I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can... - Similar Threads - I've bought Minecraft

2. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.: About a year ago, i bought the hotwheels pack on forza horizon 5. recently i re installed the game and now its prompting me to buy it again even though I've bought it before. can i get any help...
  5. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...
  6. I've bought auric cells but haven't received them

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought auric cells but haven't received them: I have bought auric cells 1,100 on dead by daylight yesterday and I haven't received them but it still took my money. I contacted BHVR support team but it hasn't been done yet and from what I've...
  7. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  10. I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...: Hey there, I recently wanted to play Minecraft on my old account that I bought Minecraft on and played for a few months, so I decided to migrate the account so I could play on it again. However,...