I've been wrongfully banned

Discus and support I've been wrongfully banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been banned because of the word "Hellfire" which is an item in the popular game Rocket League and I was wondering if there's anywhere I can go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Krazyman5O_1, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Krazyman5O_1
    Krazyman5O_1 Guest

I've been banned because of the word "Hellfire" which is an item in the popular game Rocket League and I was wondering if there's anywhere I can go to get this reversed

Edit: To clarify, the instance I said "Hellfire" in was in a group post that said, "H Hellfire W 400" and I got two bans for it for some reason. Both be communication bans

:)

Krazyman5O_1, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Krazyman5O_1 Win User

I've already went to the website, and I couldn't submit a case review. :/
  3. Smwutches Win User

Then all you can do is wait out the suspension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. ChrisCollurafici Win User

Account Suspended

So essentially I've been a Microsoft customer for a long time and this is how I get treated when I'm wrongfully banned there's no if or ends or buts no one's able to help me are you serious.
  6. ARottenFart Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON TILL 22ND SEPTEMBER

This is a different account? My OTHER one was banned are you seriously that dumb you can't read? No one knows why they are banned, there has been cases of 1000's of people who have been banned and they were playing GTA as their last game, someone has ***
    up somewhere, and I have been banned wrongfully! and the achievements have been like this for sooo long, I dont care about this account its my other one which has been banned wrongfully.
Thema:

1. I've been wrongfully banned - Similar Threads - I've been wrongfully

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  9. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  10. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...