I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

Discus and support I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel Benitez1, Mar 10, 2023.

1. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x.

:)

Gabriel Benitez1, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Ackis Win User

error code 103 Xbox

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/roblox-error-code-103/0fb52129-c2a7-4ca4-be40-74b82e92db0a

That might help? They're trying to play an over 13 game maybe?
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Roblox 103 Error

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to this error code 103. I've been researching more in regards to this error, I have found a previous forum article with the same issue where there was a solution take a look by clicking here

'Roblox error code 103'

Also, if you haven't already feel free to try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if it helps fix the in game issue with it not letting your son play certain Roblox games.

To uninstall the game;

1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button
      on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
    Hope to hear back soon.
  4. Sun Khou Win User

I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103, I have no restrictions on my Xbox account and on Roblox my account age is older.

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Gabriel Benitez1 Win User

I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103, I have no restrictions on my Xbox account and on Roblox my account age is older.

Yes, I’ve made sure to check if I have parental controls and I do not, not on Xbox or Roblox. I also went on and tried to uninstall and reinstall, and restart the Xbox. I’ve tried many things of the recommended and I’ve checked twice on them, maybe I’m missing a setting? I own an Xbox x if that helps, but no it still shows error 103 when I try to join fps games.
  6. Sun Khou Win User

Hi

I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question.

And thanks for providing us with an update on your current problem. Right now, we would like you to check and review the information provided by: ROY en TIMAppie from this helpful thread link: Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games - Microsoft Community ( The provided link is in English version, which contains important information on how to fix your current problem. Just try to follow the steps provided by: ROY en TIMAppie)

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

1. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,... - Similar Threads - I’ve been trying

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  8. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d
  9. The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...: iOS safari Xbox cloud gaming not loading on browser 005b602e-7882-49c1-a8ed-70a100d9ac6a
  10. My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...: I’ve been suspended twice now for no reason and it’s annoying I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they put me through with an AI that speaks a different language it’s getting quite irritating now...