I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher...

Discus and support I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher anyone know how to fix this? 5340ca58-4b8e-433f-8bd8-e5b44c693936 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiamHorizon, Jan 27, 2023.

1. LiamHorizon
    LiamHorizon Guest

I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher...

I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher anyone know how to fix this?

:)

LiamHorizon, Jan 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher anyone know how to fix this?

Hello LiamHorizon,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • Which edition are you playing?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Minecraft | Xbox Support

Problems launching a game from the Xbox app

Restart your deviceAs basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

Make sure Windows is up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    For more info, go to:

Windows Update

Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.
    Make sure the game is up to date
    1. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    2. In My Library, select the game title.
    3. Select the More options () button and choose Manage.
    4. Select Files and then Check for updates.
    Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same accountWhen you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For help with signing in, go to:

Sign in to Xbox

Repair the game
    1. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    2. In My Library, select the game title.
    3. Select the More options () button and choose Manage.
    4. Select Files and then Verify and repair.
    Remove and reinstall Gaming ServicesReinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    Uninstall and reinstall the gameIf you're having trouble getting a game to play, uninstalling and then reinstalling the game might help. Occasionally, game files may get corrupted or altered, especially if you've had a malware problem or are running a game modification on your device.

Some games can even repair the original files without you having to remove the game completely. However, if you installed the game from the Microsoft Store, you'll only be able to completely uninstall and reinstall the game. For more info, follow the steps in:

How to install and uninstall a PC game on a Windows device+

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Valmir Dobraj Win User

Error 0x80070057

Yes. I launch minecraft through the CruseForge launcher. Its a mod launcher that allows you to also load Vanilla minecraft through it. So yea. I did. Microsoft is butchering itself while trying to force service on us like XBOX app and Microsoft app store which in and of itself cause problems like not being able to launch your own games.
  4. DORiiTO MaN Win User

Minecraft Launcher through Xbox Game Pass

Same here can't play. When I try to launch the launcher it updates 3 quarters then gives me an error saying "Unable to Update Minecraft Native Launcher"
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

I bought Minecraft on my MacBook Air and every time i download the launcher and press on it it sends me back where i need to buy it please help me with this.

Hello Cellou,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, here are some steps you can take to try to fix this issue:

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your MacBook Air is connected to the Internet and has a stable connection.

Try downloading the Minecraft launcher again. You can download the launcher from the Minecraft website.

Try launching the launcher from the downloads folder. Once you have downloaded the launcher, locate the Downloads folder on your MacBook Air.

Open the folder and double-click the "Minecraft Launcher" file.

Try launching the launcher from the Finder app. Open the Finder app and locate the "Minecraft Launcher" file. Double click the file to start it.

Sign in to your Minecraft account. If you are not already signed in to your Minecraft account, click the "Sign In" button in the launcher.

Check your version of Minecraft. Make sure your MacBook Air has the latest version of Minecraft. You can check your version of Minecraft by clicking the "Help" button in the launcher and selecting "About Minecraft."

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. Phuc_11 Win User

How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

I having error while try to signing Xbox app and Minecraft launcher
Thema:

1. I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  5. I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable: I've been trying to get my Nat type for the past 5 hours and it's still not working right i need someone's help because i really wanna play this game. So please can you help me out so i can get my...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...
  10. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....